Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Wanna be a video game character? Wanna be a old timey western explorer? Wanna be a wizard? Wanna be the abstract concept of sadness? Now you can be whatever you want in this Choose Your Own Role (and Flavour) Mashup Mafia!

This is a game for 13+ players. I'll try to balance it a little, but let's be real, this will be crazy nonsense.

When you sign up please PM me with a role and flavour you'd like to be. I reserve the right to veto or tweak any roles that are extremely dumb, but regular or even super dumb roles are more than welcome. Really be creative, it will pay off.

You do not get to determine your alignment. I will be choosing that.

Standard Rules

• Days will be approximately 48-72 hours, Nights will be 24 hours. (Weekends count as 24 hours)
  • Lynch will be majority (days can end in a nolynch)
  • Thread will be OPEN at night
  • No fake day actions
  • No posting after hammer
  • No posting mod PMs
  • No editing posts
  • No outside communication unless your role says you're allowed
  • Results will be given in the form of "you successfully <blank> your target"
  • Once the game starts I won't answer any questions in thread. PM me if you have questions.

Anti-Lurker Rules:

• If you don't make at least 10 posts in a game day, you will be permanently ON NOTICE for the rest of the game. Tut tut!
  • If you are already ON NOTICE and do not make at least 10 posts on any subsequent game day, you will be FREELY LIGHTS OUT EXECUTABLE the next day. (Your execution will not end the day, but your flip will be posted at the end of the day!)
  • The above rules will be disregarded if hammer happens more than 24 hours before deadline or the game day lasts less than 24 hours (or otherwise based on mod judgment), and will hopefully only be in effect for the first 2-3 game days if you're all good people.

Town Wincon: You are Town and win when all threats to town have been removed.

Players
  1. b-minus1
  2. Bifauxnen
  3. chaoslord
  4. imgay
  5. jimmydalad
  6. Jon Joe
  7. King Burgundy
  8. Kitiara
  9. Max
  10. Murmur Twin
  11. Natural 20
  12. peramene
  13. Podima
  14. Retro Futurist
  15. Rhjamiz
  16. SalTheBard
  17. SolusLunes
  18. Yami Fenrir

Observers
1) AA
2) Toal

Asiina fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Dec 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

hambeet posted:

if you're not starting until after the weekend i'm down

It'll probably start before then

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So that's 13. We're waiting on a bunch of people to send in roles so signups are still open while that happens.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Just waiting on bee movie to send me a role. Everyone PM him and pester him about it cause I'm lazy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Alright I'm closing signups.

I'm gonna lock the thread while I try to compile this insanity and balance it maybe a little????

It's going to take some time, but I'll try to have the game open tonight.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I lied, one more submission incoming!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay that is actually the end.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Join this discord pls: https://discord.gg/f3PRHuu

Also I hate all of you this is going to be so much modding.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Still waiting on a few people to get into the server.

I also had to veto a role after I balanced things because it made the game unplayable, so that person is getting a little time to make a new role.

Should open tomorrow though, all other role PMs are done!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Day 1 start now!!

If you have any questions about your role, please PM me.

I hate all of you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist posted:

You now, they say firecrackers were invented by the Chinese in the early 9th century, but I’ve also heard they’re an Illuminati plot to reduce the population.

##firecracker

Only one way to find out

Jon Joe, Clicker Game, town-aligned Clicker died D1.

Day continues.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist posted:

They say lightning never strikes in the same place twice, but I have a theory about that ##firecracker

Retro Futurist, John Munch, town-aligned unreliable firecracker died D1.

Day continues.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

:rolldice:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If anyone would like a confessional in the discord, hit me up and I will make one for you.

These will be viewable to spectators and the dead, but no other players. A private place to share your thoughts.

Honestly I expect like 3 people to take advantage of this, but I'm offering it to anyone.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay, Dracula, town-aligned vampire was executed D1.

It is now N1.

Nights are OPEN but no game talk during nights.

Action resolution is going to take forever because you guys are assholes, so I would humbly request that you get actions in within the next 12 hours so I have a hope of starting the day within 24 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Actually I've decided I'll post full Role PMs with end of day flips.

JJ:

quote:

You are a Clicker Game

You are a Clicker

Begin with 0 Clicks
Gain 1 Click every time someone quotes me
Gain 3 Clicks every time someone votes me
Gain 10 Clicks every time someone else uses an ability of any kind of ability on me, an ability affects me, or I trigger another player's passive ability that affects me.

Abilities:
Fake day actions. I can fake day actions at any time - you don't need to play along, no fake kill actions.
Buy click machine. Costs 3 clicks. Gives me 1 click each day and 1 click each night. (so it'll generate a profit in 2 day/night cycles).
Buy 1-shot BP. Costs 8 clicks.
Buy 1-shot dayvig. Costs 16 clicks.
Buy 1-shot rolecop. Costs 6 clicks.
Buy 1-shot ability immunity. Still gives me points from the ability being used on me. Costs 24 clicks.
Buy 1-shot extra vote. Costs 30 clicks.
Buy shop upgrade. Makes the 1-shot purchases into 1 per day/night cycle purchases. Will also upgrade pre-purchased ones if not already used. Costs 50 clicks.
Buy unconfirmed masonry between me and a player of my choice. Costs 4 clicks. Purchasing multiple times will let me add other players to the same masonry, or make new masonries.
Buy click machine overdrive. Doubles the output of click machines. Purchasable once. Costs 21 clicks.
Ascension. Costs 100 clicks. Resets my clicks to 0, removes all previous purchases excluding unconfirmed masonries, and lets me add a new ability of my design and your approval to my role.
Ultimate Ascension. Costs 1000 clicks. Wins me the game outright, regardless of any other victories or whatever my regular win condition is.

Your clicks are counted up at the end of each day and night and I'll let you know your current total at those times (but feel free to also double check my math on it).

You are Town and win when all threats to town have been removed.

Opop:

quote:

You are John Munch

You have Unreliable Firecrackers

You have unlimited random dayvigs. During the day you may type ##firecracker and a random target might be dayvigged. However your firecrackers are pretty badly designed and don't always work properly, they may have unintended effects. Additionally, each time you use them, you increase the chance that they will backfire catastrophically onto you. This chance is doubled every time you try to use them more than once in the same day.

imgay:

quote:

You are Dracula

You are a Vampire

Each night you may bite another player. When bitten by dracula they have to speak in spoilers or else the sunlight hurts them and makes them hated(which stacks). This applies to you as well. One random player has the The Red Stone of Aja and when bitten or killed gives the stone to dracula which lets you become the ultimate lifeform and able to speak out of spoilers without consequence.

If you die the curse is lifted from all players.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
SolusLunes, Yenta, Scum-aligned Matchmaker died N1.

quote:

You are Yenta

You are a Matchmaker

Each night you may pick two people, they target each other with their night actions. Even self-targeted actions get targeted to the other person.

You are Scum and win when you control the vote.

Podima, Drunken Shine Master, Town-aligned Shiner died N1.

quote:

Asiina wrote on Nov 29, 2018 8:26 PM:
You are a Drunken Shine Master

You are a Shiner

Magical Moonshine - each night, may use a different 1-Shot ability (anything permissible by the moderator). May opt to make the action Unstoppable, but each other person visiting the target has a 50% chance to gain 1 Shine that they may use to make a subsequent action of theirs Unstoppable.

Drawback: Shine is Real - must provide pictorial proof that you are drinking when submitting your action. If the thread has open nights, this must be posted in the thread.

Unrelated: You also, inexplicably, share an unconfirmed masonry with MMT just because lets mix all the IPs into one.

It is now D2.

Asiina fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Dec 3, 2018

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rhjamiz posted:

ugh. loving phones.

##vote b-minus1

I forgive you, don't do it again.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
b-minus1, Billy Costigan, Scum-aligned Role Watcher/Role Tracker was executed D2.

quote:

You are Billy Costigan

You are an Odd Night Role Watcher/Even Night Role Tracker

On odd nights, you choose a target. you won't learn who visited them. Instead, you will learn the role of the person visiting your target. On even nights, you choose a target. You will learn the role of the person that your target visits.

jimmydalad, Carbuncle, Town-aligned Mirror has requested to be modkilled D2.

quote:

You are Carbuncle

You are a Mirror

Each night you may choose someone to apply mirror to. Any action targeting them will instead be reflected back onto the originator. You may not target the same person multiple nights in a row. You may target yourself.

It is now N2.

Actions in 12 hours please, so preferably sometime before tomorrow morning.

Nights will remain open.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nobody died N2.

It is now D3.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Forgot to remove jimmy

Votecount for Day 3

Rhjamiz (1): Anonymous
Bifauxnen (1): Anonymous

Not Voting (11): Bifauxnen, chaoslord, King Burgundy, Kitiara, Max, Murmur Twin, Natural 20, peramene, Rhjamiz, SalTheBard, Yami Fenrir

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 09th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 10 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Alright give me a minute you nerds.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Bifauxnen, Komaeda, Town-aligned Un...lucky? was executed D3.

quote:

You are Komaeda

You are Un...lucky?

On odd nights, I'm hit with bad luck. (if there's a night zero, make this happen on even nights instead. The bad luck comes first.) Once all actions are in, the mod chooses ONE "worst possible" action to redirect according to these rules:

* If a kill targets me, it will miss me but hit someone else really inconvenient. If the kill was being tracked, it will now target the tracker. Otherwise, the mod chooses a new (unprotected) victim at their discretion based on what they think would gently caress over my team the most.

* If an investigative role is targeting me that would help clear me, (a cop targeting me when I'm town, a tracker targeting me when I went nowhere, etc) they are redirected to somewhere that would give them a bad result instead.

* If nothing like that is targeting me, an action will be redirected towards me instead.

* Basic kills will not be redirected to me, but special kills with bonus effects (for example, a chain kill that would kill anyone else who visits me) can be redirected to me if that would result in equal or greater carnage to what would have happened before. Any special kill redirected to me will miss me, and the result will be called a failure, but the bonus effects will still succeed.

* Watch or track or cop or other investigative actions can be redirected to me if it would make someone miss seeing a helpful result. Same for harmful obfuscating scum actions like smokescreens. They can be redirected to me if that would gently caress up people's results somehow.

* If none of the above apply, just pick one action to redirect towards me which would cause maximum confusion.

On even nights, I'm hit with good luck. (unless there's a night zero, then make this happen on odd nights instead) Once all actions are in, the mod chooses ONE "best possible" action to redirect according to these rules:

* If a kill is targeting me, redirect a protective role to me to stop it. If that is not possible, (no protective role available, or the protective role would fail to stop a jugg kill) then redirect the kill to hit someone with a different alignment from me.

* If an investigative role is going somewhere that they'd get no results, or bad results, (for example: a cop targeting a miller or godfather, a tracker targeting a ninja, a town mason recruiter or inventor targeting a scum, or anyone targeting someone who's jailed) redirect them to me, with a result that does explicitly tell them that they slipped somehow and targeted me instead by mistake.

* If a scum role is targeting me which would cause confusion, (like a framer or smokescreen etc) redirect it somewhere where it no longer affects anything important.

* If none of the above applies, pick an action to redirect to me that would just benefit me personally, like having a masonry recruit me instead, or a cool message going to me instead, or a special present going to me instead. The redirected person receives a result that does explicitly tell them that they slipped somehow and targeted me instead by mistake.

* If that doesn't apply either, then redirect no actions. It's a lucky thing that I didn't mess anything up tonight!

The last key part of the role is: incomprehensibility.
Under penalty of modkill, I am never allowed to explain anything about how my role works. I am allowed to babble in completely generic terms about my "luck", and blatantly hint at my flavor by babbling about hope, but I can never explain any actual mechanics.

It is now N3.

12 hours for actions please.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Note for any vampires: It's night time and there's no sun at night, idiots.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Murmur Twin, The Craps Wizard, Self-Aligned Roll Madness has died N3.

quote:

You are Murmur Twin, The Craps Wizard

"You think that planning ahead is stupid and that it's fun to go on adventures without knowing what's going to happen. One thing is certain, however:

people are going to...

die. :rolldice:"

You are Roll Madness

You start the game in the OFF state.

Abilities:

Come Out Roll :rolldice: Day Action. Choose a target and roll 2d6, using the OFF key below to resolve. Use only in OFF state.

Shooting for the Point :rolldice: Night Action. Choose a target and roll 2d6, using the ON key below. Use only in ON state.

OFF (no point is set)

2 - vig target
3 - vig target
4 - set #point (enter ON state)
5 - set #point (enter ON state)
6 - set #point (enter ON state)
7 - target receives a one-shot Die Roll item
8 - set #point (enter ON state)
9 - set #point (enter ON state)
10 - set #point (enter ON state)
11 - target receives a one-shot Die Roll item
12 - vig target

ON (after point is set)

2 - become nexus
3 - become lightning rod
4 - rolecop target
5 - jail target
6 - watch target
7 - juggernaut ninja kill target (enter OFF state)
8 - track target
9 - doctor target
10 - cop target
11 - busdrive two people (second target chosen at random)
12 - become PGO

if #point is rolled, target receives a one-shot Die Roll item instead of normal ability (enter OFF state)

Die Roll item (given when target rolls 7 or 11 when OFF or #point when ON). Item is one-shot.

1 - rolecop
2 - jail
3 - watch
4 - track
5 - doctor
6 - cop

You are a Survivor and win if you are alive at the end of the game.

Rhjamiz, Ba'al, Town-aligned Universal Backup Vampire has died N3.

quote:

You are Ba'al

You are a Universal Backup

You will become the role (but not the alignment) of the first person to be executed via the vote.

The vampire's curse has been lifted. There is no longer any need to fear sunlight.

It is now D4.

Asiina fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Dec 8, 2018

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yami Fenrir, Rimuru, Self-aligned Serial Killer was executed Day 4.

quote:

You are Rimuru

You are a Serial Killer

Straight up you need to murder people. You win if you're the last one alive. You have 1-shot of BP.

It is now N4.

Actions pls fast fast fast

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Natural 20, Stripper, Town-aligned...Stripper was killed N4.

quote:

You are a Stripper

You are a...Stripper

Every night you may remove an article of clothing and give it to another player. In return they give you one shot of their ability.

As you are well versed in the arts of stripping you may both act with a oneshot ability and strip off another piece of clothing at the same time.

You have 5 articles of clothing:

Top, Trousers, Socks, Gloves and Underwear.

Once you have used all articles of clothing you are delightfully naked and may not strip further.

If naked you act as a lightningrod for all abilities due to your incredible sexiness.

It is now D5.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
SalTheBard, Simon, Town-aligned Hider/Leader was executed D5.

quote:

You are Simon

Simon is the main character of anime show Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (aka Gurren Lagann). He starts the show off as a digger in his village where he is friends with loud braggart Kamina. Together Simon and Kamina have many adventures on the surface, ultimately leading to Kaminas death. After his death Simon takes on the role of leader of The Gurren Brigade finally leading them to victory against Lord Genome and learning about Spiral Energy (the energy that all spiral beings possess).

Years later the world is attacked by the Anti-Spirals who seek to destroy all Spiral life. Simon once again gets the group back together leading to a climactic final battle.

You are a Hider/Leader

Your Bro is: Jon Joe.

While your Bro is alive: You may hide each night. You will be untargetable by all night actions.

After your Bro dies: You become a Leader. You may tap into Spiral Energy and use one of the following. You can only use one each night:

1 Shot Bullet Proof (Tapping deep into his vast reserve of Spiral Energy Simon is able to fight even when grievously wounded.)

1 shot Juggernaut Kill (Using Giga Drill break Simon is able to kill one person outright, however due to screaming out GIGA DRILL BREAK, the kill is loud. This kill can only be used against targets of opposite alignment or it will fail regardless (Simon would never hurt his friends!))

1 shot PGO (If you are going to take a shot at Simon, you best not miss. The spiral energy that fill Simons body will kill anyone that kills Simon. This ability is not latent and Simon must spend the night focusing his Spiral energy. If nobody visits him then he wastes the energy, and can no longer use this ability)

It is now N5. Actions please.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Kitiara, Sailor Mars, Town-aligned Fire Specialist was killed N5.

quote:

You are Sailor Mars

I am Rei Hino. I am a conservative, serious and practical character with great fire skills and great music abilities!. I have always been suspicious of people and had a very spiritual connection with fire. I arrived alone into a new world governed by animated characters, and my goal is to find my other Sailor Scouts and destroy the dark kingdom before they free their evil queen.

You are a Fire Specialist

Fire is destructive, but you can tell when someone else can harness the power of destruction. Each night you may target someone and learn if they have the power to kill or not.

--

Max and peramene, the remaining scum team, control the vote. Scum have won the game.

Remaining roles:

Max:

quote:

You are Gandalf

You are Late

You enter the game on Day 3.

peramene:

quote:

You are Ruth aka Ruthless

You are the Resident Assistant

As Resident Assistant of the girl's dormitory, you are in charge of making sure the girls don't kill each other, and the boys stay out. If a player's flavour character is considered female, they live in your wing of the dorms and answer to you. If a player's flavour character is considered male, they live in the other wing, outside of your jurisdiction. If a player's flavour character has no gender they are immune to your abilities. You are in an unconfirmed masonry with all players with female characters.

If a MALE character intends to act upon a FEMALE character at night (excluding yourself) they are sneaking into the girls' dormitory. You receive a report indicating the male character's player, the male character's action, and the female character's player. E.g. CPig attempted to cop GX N1.

If a FEMALE character acts on a MALE character at night, they are sneaking out, and you learn which female character's player but no other information. E.g. GX snuck out N1.

If a FEMALE character acts upon a FEMALE character at night (including myself), they are considered lovers for the evening. Any action which impacts one of the characters will impact both, including the action taken by the initiating character - so long as you remain alive and Resident Assistant.

There is one exception: If a FEMALE character acts upon you at night, you two are having an illicit and improper student-RA affair. Any action taken on the FEMALE character(s) who is sharing your room for the evening is instead lightning-rod'd to you, and all characters who act upon either of you that evening receive, in addition to whatever report they might normally receive, that you are having an illicit affair with the student.

If the player does not share that information with the thread, there is no effect. If the player does share that information with the thread, I have been outed as having had an illicit affair with a student, and immediately lose all special characteristics, secretly transforming into a basic scum goon, however the masonry will remain.

King Burgundy:

quote:

You are Commander Shepard

You are completely deathproof

You are completely deathproof forever. Nothing will ever go through this.

chaoslord:

quote:

You are The Undertaker

You are Undefeated

You are completely deathproof until you have been voted for 22 times but die immediately upon the 22nd vote.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to write up a larger post of my thoughts on this game in a minute but for now I would ask people: please keep post-game conversation civil. I'm sure people have a lot to say and I'd like to not have to close down the thread before everyone has a chance to discuss it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kitiara posted:

Sorry!

Oh well, congrats to pera for playing a good game. I'm sorry the tunnel on Sal ended up costing us the game, but by today I just wanted the game to end. I don't think I'm cut out for mafia.

I think this game was a hard lesson, but if you take it to heart then you should be fine. Trust your own reads and your own results more and don't rely so much on what others think. The last few days you had the strongest town role in the game and had successfully cleared several town and found a scum. If you had targeted pera, she would have died and scum would almost definitely have lost. I don't say it to be mean like it's your fault town lost, but just that you should have more faith in yourself because the game can be closer than you think.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So some of my own thoughts:

1) I agree the masonry really became an echo chamber between MMT, KB, and Kit, especially regarding Sal in a way that was very unfair to him. pera did some work in stirring the pot and keeping suspicions on her low, and I don't want to take that away from her, but it was the three town players primarily who were all leading each other down a bad path. I think this should be a lesson that just because you're in a masonry together doesn't mean you should trust the people in it.

2) On a related note, I think that the masonry got pretty mean. Just because you think someone is scum doesn't mean you should poo poo on them. Sal did a really good job putting up with it the whole time. Should he have lied about his role? Probably not, but that's not really an excuse for saying that he deserves to lose and is awful and a bunch of really unfair and hurtful things said both there and in the thread. There's not really a place for that. Kit, you're new and I think you kinda just took on the tone of the masonry, but honestly KB I expected better from you.

3) I think any argument that has someone saying "the mod would never..." is incredibly flawed and should be torn apart. Almost every instance of someone saying that I would or wouldn't do something was flat out wrong. Don't try to game the mod. It's also frankly insulting to say "Asiina is a good mod and would never...." as an answer to someone's night actions. You don't know the setup of the game, especially with something as insane as CYOR, and trying to say that something is absolutely an impossible result is pretty arrogant.

4) In term of balance, I do think in the future complete deathproofs should be limited or taken away. There should be some way to get around it. There were too many deathproofs flying around in this game for scum to navigate. I realized a few days in that I should have made CL scum to balance out KB's deathproof. Nobody ever votes for CL and so he was functionally deathproof too. I was going to have it so that if KB or CL was mislynched at 3-man lylo with a scum left then town loses by virtue of just choosing wrong. I feel that was my one mistake in balancing this game, since I absolutely didn't RNG alignments but tried my best to balance.

So I know it was kind of a rough end, but I hope most people had fun. I gave everyone more or less what they asked for, and if people gave a lot of details I generally didn't alter them other than a few things. CYOR games are kinda crazy every time and that this one made it to D6 is I think a pretty good accomplishment. Despite some of the negative attitudes I thought it went pretty well.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think Sal did get really emotional, and he does in most games, and that's something that he should work on (and trust me man, I get it) but I think also it's worth considering that getting tunneled for multiple days when you're town loving sucks. It sucks a lot and especially when it feels like nobody is willing to listen to you, it can really put a strain on enjoying the game at all when you're positive it's just going to get poo poo on.

It's something to keep in mind also when you're SUPER SURE someone is scum. Don't necessarily give them a free pass, but also it's worth laying off when they're getting emotional about it, not just because it's the decent thing to do, but you may get more content out of them if you don't pounce on them every time they post.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SalTheBard posted:

Kit and I are talking privately. We are fine

Good to hear :)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Humalong posted:

You forgot a role PM

Oh yes, of course, my apologies.

Humalong's Role PM????????

quote:

You are a Stump

You are a Stump

You may post in the thread, but may not vote and have no win condition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You would have killed Nat too, but he had used KB's deathproof that night. :v:

• Locked thread