Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

Can you please expand on this? Can you please full claim and give us an insight on the other investigations? Assuming that Yami is scum, we still have another one to find.

Hey Kit, it's typically not a good idea to ask an investigative role to full claim. I understand that you are asking from a genuine place, but it could be seen as role fishing and I would prefer that scum not know the full extent of Nat20's role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Yami Fenrir posted:

##vote Yami Fenrir

I understand your feelings more than anyone.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

I'm sorry, but I can't believe you'd say this as town. I just claimed as a cop/gunsmith myself. Of course I need Nat20 to full claim, because who exactly do you think is scum at this point? And how else do you suggest town will win?

I don't think having Nat20 full claim is conducive to town winning

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
:shrug: I don't think it's conducive to have Nat20 full claim, you do. We disagree.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong, I just think Nat20 gains nothing from full claiming and scum gains everything.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Hey Nat! Quick question and all I want is yes / no. Does the fact you didnt trigger my PGO surprising?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
So that's 3 death proof??

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I look forward to your shitposting!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I was given a 1 shot watch and used it on Kit. My result was:

You see yourself visit Kit

It's possible I was mind controlled.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

King Burgundy posted:

No one has claimed this ability. We are all full claimed and all roles are flipped except for Hum.

Then someone is lying about their claim. Nat20 confirmed what I said is true about my claim.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

King Burgundy posted:

Yes, Nat20 confirmed you can kill and PGO. Not watch.

Exactly because I was given a 1 shot of watch.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Exactly. Someone is lying about their claim. Someone who is death proof because I got it the night i used my PGO

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Someone who is death proof visited me and gave me 1 shot of watch. I got it the night I used PGO. We have 3 death porous so one of you is lying or hasn't revealed everything

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Death proofs

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I didn't say anything about killing. Someone visited me and gave me 1 shot watch. Nat20 also left his gloves.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

I'd like to hear Chaos too. Chaos: who would be your preference for a lynch? I'm leaning towards Sal.

Your arrogance in assuming it's going to be me is loving stunning

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I really think some combo of Kit, KB and pera are the final scum. Clord and Max I'm voting pera. pera's weird votes and attempt to frame me by saying that "I came with intent to kill" is a blatent lie.

I watched Kit. If I was going to kill anyone why would it be Kit who is high profile?

##vote pera

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

I've been tunneling on you hard and I kind of want to see the flip to know if I've been wrong or not.

You are wrong. This is scummy as gently caress.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

I can think of one reason why you would target me despite being "high profile". If I were target you tonight.. would I get "has the ability to kill" or not?

Nope because I can't kill outside of my 1 shot vig. Do you have reason to think you could live if I visited you to kill you?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

peramene posted:

I'm sorry, I literally can't keep up anymore. Have we had a single morning since you claimed not to be able to do anything / being functionally vanilla town where you haven't claimed a new ability?

I was gifted a 1 shot watch. I have no obligation to tell anyone about. It's not an ability I had. Nat20 confirmed what I said about abilities that I had.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

This makes no sense to me if pera is scum. If pera was scum, why would she protect me instead of letting Sal kill me? I can't believe that a town Max would see pera as being scum above Sal.

You never answered my question.

If I visited you to kill, do you believe you would live through that?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I have 0 obligation to tell someone I don't trust gently caress all.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
ANSWER MY loving QUESTION BY THE WAY

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Like I have asked you twice politely and you seem to just be ignoring it

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I have asked twice politely. He is ignoring me and his answer could prove to be worthwhile

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
pera I obviously want town to win and I want to survive. The two are not mutually exclusive.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Because obviously if I was trying to cuddle someone I would not go for someone I feuded with for days.

Scum me would go for Max or Clord not someone in your masonry.

Why would I, knowing that your ability is so powerful try to kill someone under your watch?

It makes no sense and we you have to loving admit that.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
They why vote?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Congrats scum:ghost:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

King Burgundy posted:

My civil comment.

If you tell people they are being too aggressive in the game. I hope you aren't super aggressive towards others.

GG.

Yeah. I was basically tunneled hard by you. I still have a lot of respect for you. I feel that basically having a 3 on 1 for days on end was not very fun.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Asiina posted:

2) On a related note, I think that the masonry got pretty mean. Just because you think someone is scum doesn't mean you should poo poo on them. Sal did a really good job putting up with it the whole time. Should he have lied about his role? Probably not, but that's not really an excuse for saying that he deserves to lose and is awful and a bunch of really unfair and hurtful things said both there and in the thread. There's not really a place for that. Kit, you're new and I think you kinda just took on the tone of the masonry, but honestly KB I expected better from you.

Cool thanks. That makes me feel great

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Not you Asiina

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

chaoslord posted:

Sal I hope you truly do what you mentioned earlier about re examining the game with everyone’s flips in mind. This is a great example. You dodged questions from players all game but then had the audacity to make this post. I would like to say I would not have voted you today but obviously no way of knowing anymore. Pod is right that nat20s meta post was excellent, but it was hard to keep that in the forefront when Sal was continuing to act scummily. I’ll have to try to keep that saved to mafia_players.txt for the future

You were also right, of course, that you’re never under any obligation to claim, but perception is reality.

I had fun but I wish I had picked a night action role.

Thanks for running, asiina

Like if you think I had any desire to be polite to to Kit you are out of your mind.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I read your post Clord. I think I played terrible. But Kit constantly poo poo talked me the whole game and I had had it.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Kit and I are talking privately. We are fine

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Who killed MMT Yami or me?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ok. So the reason I didn't mention the 1 shot watch was because I didn't want MMTs death to blow back on me. I really did pop PGO on the worst possible night.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
So first I have talked to both Kit and KB, everything is fine.

Second I privately apologized to Kit, but would like to publicly apologize as well.

I said some mean things to you this game. I have this respect for KB that was forged by his excellent leadership in Shine. I like pera a ton. When I was getting a lot of heat and really upset I didn't feel like I could lash out at those two like I wanted, so you got the brunt of it. It was not fair to you.

Third I admit I did scummy things. After awhile you just lean into it.

Asiina said that I have a meltdown every game. I don't like to admit that it's partially true. I play with emotion because I really do love mafia. I also understand that it can turn people off. My perception of the game was that people would be saying "loving Sal is ruining this game with this bullshit." It was embarrassing to the extreme.

My Baby is going to be born in January so I will be taking a break after that. Thank you to the kind compliments. I'm also not going to bother reading dormitory chat. Things get said in masonries you don't mean so there is no need to hash through all of that.

Asiina thank you for the great game. Next time I'm not giving myself 3 one shot abilities, instead it's deathproof unlimited dayvigs

Edit: fixed a slight spelling error

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Dec 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

peramene posted:

I'm literally four posts into ego searching my rear end in spec chat and I'm gonna go ahead and stop that and bail

ya'll, assumptions? bad.

bad and boring

i would play the way i played the first two days - poo poo, three - even in a game where I had no goddamn reason to suspect I didn't know everything going into it

if that's not ~*~okay~*~ by you, keep it to yourself in public, but especially don't bring it up to me, 'cuz I'll explode

poo poo.

@natural20 disregard previous fake tag

You loving rocked as scum. I thought you played masterfully.

• Locked thread