Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is a handicap match fair?
This poll is closed.
Yes it's fine for faces to have a numbers advantage. 4 2.94%
No it is wrong for heels to have a numbers advantage. 8 5.88%
What is the point? 46 33.82%
BECKY IS BACK ON SMACKDOWN TOMORROW! 78 57.35%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Is it just me or does Nia dip into Kermit the Frog occasionally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Captain Baal posted:

Is it just me or does Nia dip into Kermit the Frog occasionally?

It's not easy being green.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dsriggs posted:

:vince:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

dsriggs posted:

:master:

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

J-Ro posted:

:chanpop:

Those are not the topless photos we were promised in the new Rarity Observer.

That’s from her Halloween issue. Every other month it’s just Rick Rude.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

No Irish Need Imply posted:

replacing braun with hawkins is inspired booking.

e&c show was very good. samoa joe segment was off the rails insane.

I’m never going to get my Hawkins + Asuka team am I?

I hope Ember and Hawkins win and the #30 spots go to Braun and Alexa

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Nov 27, 2018

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I like how both Rollins and US champ Bobby Roode’s open challenges involve them rematch if the same guy they beat on tv multiple times. Imagine if Cena’s US open challenge was against Rusev 10 times instead of a bunch of fresh matchups + some NXT teasers. Even Rollins fighting Apollo Crews or something for 20 mins would be more like Cena’s open challenge.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Open Marriage Night posted:

That’s from her Halloween issue. Every other month it’s just Rick Rude.

And that is exactly why I subscribe

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!

Where does he rank on the Big Cass Absolutely Shredded scale

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SatansOnion posted:

And that is exactly why I subscribe

Just wait for next month's Val Venis crossover edition!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

same

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1067255260803002368

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Im glad that Raw is following the lead of Fox and Friends by having Drake Maverick speak directly to the president in a language that he can understand.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

3v2 good. 2v1 EVIIIIIIIIIIL

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Blaise330 posted:

3v2 good. 2v1 EVIIIIIIIIIIL

Sorry, everything is EVIL :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Seth's "fake vaccinations" line is pretty obviously meant to mean that Dean is bullshitting about getting shots as an excuse to not be there, rather than a claim that vaccinations cause autism. Still, it is a pretty easy thing to take out of context, especially given the horrible things they regularly say and do on Raw.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
My question is this: was this Raw worse than the ZZ Top episode?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Not even close.

Goddamn that ZZ Top episode.... :cripes:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
baron corbin doesnt have the prescence nor the charisma to be a heel gm. Put Alexa in that role while she recovers from being a farm.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm really hoping that's the direction they're going, with Alexa making no bones of the fact she used Corbin to get into position to replace him the moment BRAUN! destroyed him/removed him from the picture.

I mean, I'd prefer a break from heel GMs, but if they're going to have one, Alexa would be a pretty good choice and actually be a good contrast to Paige on Smackdown.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope they release a Drake Maverick 365 so we can see the meeting with HHH or Vince or Rovert or whoever where they explain that he's done a great job of running 205 but now he has to be the peeing guy and what an exciting opportunity this is for him.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I just found the Nia/Ronda segment on YouTube and holy poo poo Nia is so bad. The ability to hear the crowd go from hot to apathetic so quickly and distinctly is impressive though.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Raw reads like it was really bad, anyway, I just wanted to join the little vigil for The Revival, possibly the greatest waste of talent in a company that wastes a LOT of talent.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Holy mother of god, what a RAW. It finally convinced me to remove the show from my DVR though. Baron Corbin taking over a third of RAW as heel authority figure is bad enough, I don't need to see Alexa Bliss taking up another hour doing the same poo poo. Best part of the show was watching Bobby Roode and Chad Gable literally stare at a screen for 90 seconds, forgetting that they're in a loving TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH and getting jumped from behind.

RAW is loving dire, man. Thank god for Becky, Bryan, and the Blue Show.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

why was it dolph

it could have been literally anybody else

loving mustafa Ali and cedric Alexander both made social media posts about it

the spite is so baffling

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Procrastinator posted:

why was it dolph

it could have been literally anybody else

loving mustafa Ali and cedric Alexander both made social media posts about it

the spite is so baffling

Two choices.

1 - Why give the fans something new that they might actually want?

2 - They're saving "new content" for when they move networks.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Aren't they moving networks in like October?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
baron corbin isnt a very good wrestler, looks like poo poo, isn't a good promo, and yet

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Roque has posted repeatedly that Finn's getting tired of looking like a geek, so I hope you all are ready for him to be right here and still be booked like this well into 2024 (the year he's 43 and his body fully starts to break down from still doing this poo poo, as is wrestler tradition)

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Aren't they moving networks in like October?

The WWE often picks the worst possible time to stick with long-term booking. I point you towards the Roman-Lesnar storyline as a credible source.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Captain Baal posted:

I'm watching Raw for the first time in 4 years, who is Baron Corbin

Oh my sweet child you picked the worst period since the new generation to come back to this poo poo.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

that results writeup legit sounds like a loving TNA show it's so bad

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Seams posted:

baron corbin isnt a very good wrestler, looks like poo poo, isn't a good promo, and yet

Corbin has the highest song-quality-to-gimmick-quality and finisher-quality-to-gimmick-quality ratios in the business. It's impressive.

I wonder what this world would be like had he not gotten himself de-pushed in 2017. Imagine Corbin cashing in on Jinder, and them running a feud for a few PPVs. IMAGINE IT.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why the gently caress they put baron corbin in an autorithy role. If the guy is bad in the ring or bad with the mic just send him to nxt or fire him or whatever. the actual roster is bloated as gently caress

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I'm really hoping that's the direction they're going, with Alexa making no bones of the fact she used Corbin to get into position to replace him the moment BRAUN! destroyed him/removed him from the picture.

I mean, I'd prefer a break from heel GMs, but if they're going to have one, Alexa would be a pretty good choice and actually be a good contrast to Paige on Smackdown.

Some scoopsmen were saying last week that even if Braun isn't 100% ready by TLC there's still a plan for him and Corbin stuff. The surgery he got is minor and he should be fine to do a quick squash.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I know no one wants to hear fantasy booking, but Braun really should come out at TLC dressed as the demon.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Braun should obviously take another F5 to the outside to see how injured he really is

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I need to see Braun come out at TLC in a cast then flex it off like the Rock in Fast 5.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So WWE going out and having Baron throw out the phrase "The Right/Wrong Side of history"
I don't expect better from this company...
Yet somehow my gut still feels punched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

DoctorGonzo posted:

why the gently caress they put baron corbin in an autorithy role. If the guy is bad in the ring or bad with the mic just send him to nxt or fire him or whatever. the actual roster is bloated as gently caress

He's tall.