Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is a handicap match fair?
This poll is closed.
Yes it's fine for faces to have a numbers advantage. 4 2.94%
No it is wrong for heels to have a numbers advantage. 8 5.88%
What is the point? 46 33.82%
BECKY IS BACK ON SMACKDOWN TOMORROW! 78 57.35%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

So I did not see the Raw that is the talk of the thread at present but I did watch Crown Jewel. Last 2018 PPV I had to catch up on.

What was the point of the tournament? I was confused enough by the heel vs. heel final match but then obviously that didn't happen. I just don't understand what they were going for by having Shane wrestle and then win.

Did this lead to something on the regular shows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Sorry to interrupt yet again but after watching several years of Royal Rumbles, I have one question and one comment.

1. Why was New Day being boo'ed a few years ago but now everybody loves them>?

2. Poor Heath Slater. I saw the Three Man Band in one of the older rumbles and now I see Drew getting to be all intimidating and stuff and Jinder was a world champion. But I guess Heath is just stuck forever in his joke gimmick. I did thinkt it was a funny gag about him constantly getting knocked over trying to get into the rumble, though.