Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is a handicap match fair?
This poll is closed.
Yes it's fine for faces to have a numbers advantage. 4 2.94%
No it is wrong for heels to have a numbers advantage. 8 5.88%
What is the point? 46 33.82%
BECKY IS BACK ON SMACKDOWN TOMORROW! 78 57.35%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

PASS THE MASH posted:

I guess Bray is coming back face? Or else what the hell do they do?
What the hell did they do with him before? He had some memorable moments and feuds but he lost almost every drat match because in Vince's mind spooky characters = over no matter what. And it's kind of true, all Bray had to do was go back to spooky mode and mostly got the fans to pop again but in between that all he'd do is lose matches and ramble on endlessly in promos that had no weight specifically because he LOST ALL THE drat TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There's a big difference between calling someone a Nazi because you don't agree with them or said something problematic 10-15 years ago when everyone on the internet was a lot edgier but Lars was actively listening and enjoying music that is very pro-nazi. Like, "Kill all Jews" type of bad, not 90's Ice Cube bad.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Being paid more, but working a whole lot more with a lot less wiggle room to take time off for nagging injuries. If you're a fan of wrestling as an art you will absolutely hate your time there which is why ZSJ and Ibushi refused to sign and PAC wanted out for so long.

Since there's never any mass firings anymore there's a chance you could just stay there forever, on the road for half a decade with varying amounts of success from Owens to Eric Young. If you're someone with a family to take care of or in the twilight of your career, signing is probably fine for you. If you're a young guy just on the cusp of cementing yourself as one of the greats before signing, your career is probably going to get derailed for several years until you're either released or chalked up as being over-rated. If you're one of those guys like Punishment Martinez who nobody really gave a poo poo about in the indies and nobody will give a poo poo about in the WWE, it's probably a dream come true.

NXT and WWE seems to be trying to aggressively expand their reach to other countries and eating up a couple regional indies to dump people in. The second you're out of NXT you're probably going to end up wishing you had signed a shorter contract.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

VJeff posted:

Apparently if you're hot in NXT (or in any other promotion) people are always talking about you to Vince and Vince resents it so he'll bury you just so people will stop talking about you.

This explains why the call-ups that have done the best are people who were nobodies in NXT like Corbin, Bliss and Elias. Obviously doesn't hurt that Corbin is tall and Bliss is blond.
This came from the Bruce Pritchard show on CM Punk and it makes a lot of sense. They were very sick of hearing Punk's name because of so many guys parading him around as one of the best signings they'd ever gotten before showing up in ECW and Vince and his goons absolutely hated him just because of how much they heard his name and tried for the longest time to push him down into irrelevance because Vince himself had no interest in him. It's no secret that Vince surrounds himself with Yes Men so the more people outside of his inner circle who are pushing for a guy Vince doesn't care about, the more likely he is to ignore them in spite.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

They tried to make Bayley heel by having her attack Sasha and screaming "You ain't poo poo" on TV so

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Can anything be worse than being forced to stare at James Elsworth wearing your clothes on national tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Piracy isn't good!!
I honestly hope that somehow Vince's warped head makes that connection and turns Kairi heel because she pirates the WWE network