Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is a handicap match fair?
This poll is closed.
Yes it's fine for faces to have a numbers advantage. 4 2.94%
No it is wrong for heels to have a numbers advantage. 8 5.88%
What is the point? 46 33.82%
BECKY IS BACK ON SMACKDOWN TOMORROW! 78 57.35%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So WWE going out and having Baron throw out the phrase "The Right/Wrong Side of history"
I don't expect better from this company...
Yet somehow my gut still feels punched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Has WWE released anybody lately?
Other than discipline/publicity issues or people requesting their releases?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

At some point, after doing whatever stupid poo poo I feel like and having it not move the needle at all I'd be tempted to see how far I could take it.

~45 minute Bobby Lashley promo?
~Rebranding Tamina as "Killer" Tamina Snuka?
~Resign Kelly Kelly and have her squash Ronda Rousey?
~Just make the first hour of the show footage of setting up the ring and testing the equipment?
~Put the belt on Seth Rollins but take him off TV for a year and never mention him or the title.
~Play the national anthem during Sami Zayn matches?
~Devote half the show to showing off my house MTV cribs style and mocking the fans for giving me money no matter how much poo poo I throw at them?

The possibilities are endless.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Saudi Arabia's

I had a bunch more dumb ideas then I remembered that WWE actually did worse on half of them.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Is this Rock Bottom (to this point)?
Is this...
The Worst Raw Ever