Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is a handicap match fair?
This poll is closed.
Yes it's fine for faces to have a numbers advantage. 4 2.94%
No it is wrong for heels to have a numbers advantage. 8 5.88%
What is the point? 46 33.82%
BECKY IS BACK ON SMACKDOWN TOMORROW! 78 57.35%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jerusalem posted:

[*] BECKY LYNCH IS BACK ON SMACKDOWN TOMORROW

I'm going to be at Smackdown tomorrow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

NikkolasKing posted:

So I did not see the Raw that is the talk of the thread at present but I did watch Crown Jewel. Last 2018 PPV I had to catch up on.

What was the point of the tournament? I was confused enough by the heel vs. heel final match but then obviously that didn't happen. I just don't understand what they were going for by having Shane wrestle and then win.

Did this lead to something on the regular shows?

Miz is calling himself two thirds best in the world which is kinda funny

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm going to be at Smackdown tomorrow!

Guys Smackdown was so loving fun!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jiro posted:

What were the dark matches?

The RAW MMC matches and a really short tag of AJ/Jeff v Randy/Joe

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah, I'm starting to think Asuka will probably win the title because Charlotte and Becky will screw each other over in the TLC match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHzIW_s-RY

I'm honestly ok with this if it's done well

soooo...25% chance?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://streamable.com/z1cvj

Pay close attention to the timing of the blue one when they're in the ring

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I took some pictures to go with the video above

I would have taken more but I forgot to charge my phone during work so I was a little worried about the battery.

http://imgur.com/a/S3C0Gam

A+ would go to SDL and cheer my voice out again.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh also the 205 live main tomorrow is a fun as hell tag between ali/cedric and buddy/nese and I highly recommend watching it.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rarity posted:

Did Hawkins end his streak on MMC? With Ember on his team I'm sure he's got a chance :unsmith:

He blind-tagged Ember when she hit Alicia with the Eclipse and then went for the pin. Led to a clusterfuck where Ember hit a double Eclipse on the Singhs off the apron and Jinder hitting the Khallas for the win.

Ember was not amused.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I have no idea what WWE's reasoning is, but I will tell you that I've talked to several friends who aren't wrestling fans who think it's absolutely hilarious that so many wrestlers have fake names that are just totally normal names.

It's for trademarks. They can't trademark someone's actual name but they can trademark a stage name.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jerusalem posted:

Raw posted the 4th lowest rating in modern history this week, and the third hour was the 2nd lowest of all time.

WWE stock is up today, by the way.

:cripes:

Maybe it's because Smackdown was so good :)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Asuka should cut a promo in "Japanese," then have Nakamura come out and claim she wasn't speaking Japanese, and never explain it.

That reminds me, after his "match" with Rusev on Tuesday, Shinsuke was singing his theme as he strutted back up the ramp. Did they show that on TV, or was it just replays of the beat down? I love when wrestlers do stuff like that.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SatoshiMiwa posted:

They should bring that over to the NFL games. Like why should Fox have to promote AFC games? They should only ever acknowledge NFC games (or Just NFC East clownball)

They already do this. The only time they promote a game with an AFC team is when they're the ones broadcasting it.

This may shock you but CBS does the same thing with NFC teams.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Two Beans posted:

TV did show him rapping along with the lyrics.

excellent

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I like the idea of a Finn/Drew match but I hate that it probably means Finn/Bayley will lose in the MMC to Jinder/Alicia :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida