Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I had my suspicions when transitional parts of re2 remake have you walking past unique, detailed city assets that you never get close to or see again. Also Mr X's role/mechanics definitely felt like groundwork for Nemesis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1203796906381578248?s=19

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i started playing dmc5 thanks to lord gabens sale (not as good as lord jingpings sale (not free!!!)) and it loving mega owns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

did adam driver ever sue capcom for likeness infringement

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

You are now on my list of ppl im going to clobber iver the skull with a cold steel brand South African Samjack great for whipping snkes as well blacks along with in training and rediacoced

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

:siren: gamer alert resident evil 2 is $20 on all platforms :siren:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
cant run it :negative:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i started on hardcore bc i figured normal mode would be too easy with autosaves and wow does this game scare the poo poo out of me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It took me a while to figure out that all of Nero's arms have their own moveset when you're not locked on and they're all really fun. Is there a way to actually swap between them or do you just have to blow them up to move down equip list.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The latter which is a weird choice but I respect it. It's cool that it makes you improvise

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the MJ hat and bicycle are so epic. I wish I had a billion orbs so I could unlock all of Dante's options, he has so much cool poo poo to use

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I love how distinct each character is. I like playing as V the least but he's still interesting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I love how distinct each character is. I like playing as V the least but he's still interesting

i thought V was fine until i played his mission after the 3 split up and its like the most baffling dmc level since they had that 3 minute descent level in dmc1 with the underwater crossbow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My favorite part about DMC is having to catch my breath every 15 seconds and also only attacking doors.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thank you for 15 dollar stand alone dmc 2 on the swithc as well capcom

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All of these thoughts runnin' through my head
Arm on fire, veins burnin' red
Frustration is gettin' bigger
Bang Bang Bang – Pull my Devil Trigger!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my god Nero and Vergil 😭

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The ending was a little weird but the last real boss before the lore battle finales was loving dope. Nero and Dante by the end of the game are overwhelmingly fun, I feel like I need 3 hands to get S+ ranks

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

The ending was a little weird but the last real boss before the lore battle finales was loving dope. Nero and Dante by the end of the game are overwhelmingly fun, I feel like I need 3 hands to get S+ ranks

Yeah I love that they give dante just like every move he's ever accumulated across 4 games and then throw in some new ones too. It's a really great game even if the V sections are pretty weak -- and even there I can at least give them credit for trying out a radically different character concept even tho it doesn't hit the mark

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

The final boss feels like an intentional curb stomp battle on normal but hes an absolute beast in harder difficulties. Incredible fight. If you do really well during it, a trance pop vocal version of devil trigger starts playing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Capcom teasing that the switch version of DMC3 is gonna have Style Switch in it

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

thank you capcom

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They confirmed it ...this is loving awsome

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Good news. I got that for free on the pc which fortunately also lets me use a decent controller instead of a switch cobtroller. Thank you lord gaben

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Thank you..... Facebook?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FJFnm9PCfY

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

Awful interactions of Game

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

In Training posted:

I was planning to get SE on PS5, but I never found a PS5, but I really wanna play the game again with Vergil

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank You Capcom

https://twitter.com/aceattorneygame/status/1384884633893052419

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Was just coming here to post this lol.

Guess that means I should finally finish up Trilogy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

The conclusion to AA3 is epic as hell

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

you 100% should, they kick so much rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought the great ace attorney games were pretty junky from reports from the true heads who played fan translations already.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Thank you Capcom

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I thought the great ace attorney games were pretty junky from reports from the true heads who played fan translations already.

you think im not gonna play a ace attorney game just because its bad? :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i remember hearing the first game just kinda stops with a very "please look forward to part 2" ending and then i didnt hear anythinmg about 2. either way

elf help book posted:

you think im not gonna play a ace attorney game just because its bad? :rolleyes: