Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Street Fighter 5 is AIDS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Street Fighter V gives everyone who plays it bloody, smelly diarrhea with corn in it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gonna do a lil spiel here about Ultra Street Foghter 2: The Final Challengers,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I flushed Chasm and uninstalled Overmeme to make room for ripping TNG onto my computer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Netflix DRM poo poo fucks up how it looks on my computer and it’s not on switch yet and I don’t feel like digging out my ps3 or Wii U.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

Don't know how I feel about REmake, i've never played a pre-4 resident evil game really. It's cool but trying to kill the dogs pissed me off. I'm using the tank controls because it seems like the game would be way too easy without them; not sure if that's a bad idea

Your not allowed to use the non-tank controls unless your a speed runner.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you have to make more than a couple sharp turns in the game I can't imagine it being anything but overall slower to use tank controls. But, I've never played it so whatever. :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

You are now on my list of ppl im going to clobber iver the skull with a cold steel brand South African Samjack great for whipping snkes as well blacks along with in training and rediacoced

lol