Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

goferchan posted:

I guess it's hard mode, it's the hardest of the 3 options at the beginning. I'm playing as Jill because I felt like to do so otherwise would be a slap in the face to the engineers who designed her tasteful breast physics

Believe it or not, it’s actually Normal mode. The other two options are Easy and Very Easy. You unlock Hard when you finish Normal.

REmake is amazing but pretty tough at first. Don’t feel bad about killing zombies as long as you’re okay with burning them. It’s a good idea to clear out the rooms outside the Save Rooms.

If you do get grabbed, mash like crazy with the stick left and right and the action button to break out. You’ll still take damage but it’s a lot less than a normal bite.

The mansion is the hardest part of the game because of the dense zombies and the lack of good weapons. The rest of the game eases up.

Since you’re playing as Jill, feel free to use your shotgun. You’ll get a stronger weapon for bosses soon anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Onimusha HD is out tomorrow for those so inclined

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I never played onimusha should I get it

do you like old school resident evil and samurai?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

if we actually get an Alien Vs. Predator port I will be so loving happy

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

When I saw the giant logo stick in the thumbnail I assumed it was like wrapping paper that would fly off to reveal a real arcade stick underneath. This is sad.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Thank you Capcom

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Thank you Capcom