Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

favorite enemy in DDoge is the wrestler orc(?) that does drop kicks, powerbombs, and big Volgin uppercuts that send people crashing into the cave ceiling
That's the normal ogre, which is what g-chan fought in the mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Yeah it was the explore the Everfall quest and I'm guessing the Wyrm Hunt stuff is next , thank u. The side quests seem cool but it's hard to tell what's appropriate yet difficulty wise, in my experience anything that involves going about a day's travel outside of the city means I start running into enemies that instantly smoke me
Difficulty in DD is weird, as are quest lines. Basically just play however you want and accept that you're going to miss a ton of quests and poo poo because it's a strange game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Thanks. It just warned me about a point of no return on the current batch of quests so I'm going to finish up everything I'm able to . Found a cool flaming sword so I ditched daggers for it and switched to Assassin class..... some of these new sword moved are extremely sweet, I miss having a double jump though
This is why I replay the game so much, I enjoy how different all the classes play.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Someone here has a really bad rear end pawn named Vicar Amelia but she's too powerful and I won't use her yet
Smart, because higher level pawns lower your XP gains

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

The problem is you'd be getting too much pussy to even use the drat thing.