Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Gamespot has ten minutes of Claire gameplay on YouTube that I’m too lazy to link to but it looks sick. She’s not using the crossbow though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

They added a bunch of forced walk-and-talk segments to REmake 2 and I’m not sure how I feel about them. This has been almost fifteen minutes of Leon following ada while she talks

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The gameplay looks loving awesome and I’m not going to post any of the really terrifying poo poo I’ve seen in these review videos so far but I’ve always felt that learning bits of story in an RE game through scattered notes and recordings helped build the tension. Leon is just following ada across Racoon city while she does exposition for 15+ minutes

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Also they changed the story significantly

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I never played onimusha should I get it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

:siren: gamer alert resident evil 2 is $20 on all platforms :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i started on hardcore bc i figured normal mode would be too easy with autosaves and wow does this game scare the poo poo out of me