Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

I thought the great ace attorney games were pretty junky from reports from the true heads who played fan translations already.

I only played the first one and I didn't finish it (I don't think the second one has a fan translation yet?) because it was kind of boring and the Sherlock Holmes segments sucked. I think it's still worth trying out if it's going to get an actual translation, hell I might go back and finish the first one in that case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't want to see these great ace attorney freaks. begone from my sight

I think they're quite good now, actually, having played both parts. In fact part two might be one of my favorite ace attorney games ever.