Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shumagorath
Jun 5, 2001

Loan Dusty Road posted:

Should it fit a P226R holster?

At the minimum, Vedder does. https://www.vedderholsters.com/sig-sauer-p226-mk25-navy/

E: just realized the p226r is the curved Sig rail and not the squared one on the mk25.
Finally getting around to this, and it's such a drag that they make their full range for the P226R but not the Mk25... and the full range is available for the HK45C which I swear is bigger than either but has that essential "C" in the name. I picked the one IWB-cursed 9mm in SIG's whole line-up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

What's necessary to build a P320 in .40 S&W? Is it just a change of barrel + recoil spring or does it require a different slide/frame? I'm considering getting one with my last permit but I also wanted to get something in .40 because it's always in stock at my LGS for cheaper than 9mm and I have a bunch of it for my PC carbine already. Has anyone here done this?

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Make your move...'cause mine's gonna be ugly.

Slide, barrel, and spring. Only thing that transfers seamlessly is the FCU. And the grip, of course.

smax
Nov 9, 2009

I might be rewarding myself for getting through the past couple of years with a more expensive fun gun, and am looking at options. Iím thinking about uncommon guns that can be SBRed relatively easily, and have been eyeing an SG553P. For reference, a couple other thoughts Iíve had are things like the MPX, SL8 converted to G36 specs, USC converted to UMP specs, any maybe some others. I really just want a well-made, fun, relatively ambidextrous friendly SBR that would stand out more than an AR15.

Question for the thread: Iíve seen some .300 Blackout 553Ps for sale, but they have a long barrel. What are the chances that these can be cut down to 8.9Ē without any fuss?

Honestly, I think Iíd prefer one in 5.56, but for something like this I could go either way and Iíve seen more in .300 lately.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

"Hmm, these sights just aren't high enough. I should get suppressor-height night sights."

"Oh look, for an extra $500 on top of that hypothetical cost I can get an entire slide with a dot and non-night sights! What a deal!"

Haven't shot it yet, but the dot is exactly where I expected it with a quick aim and the shake-awake works perfectly. That'll do.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

RDS are a game changer. At least for me. I shoot them so much better, it's night and day. $500 well spent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sadistic Hamster
Jan 1, 2005

PathAsc posted:

I don't know about this kit in particular, but other ones I've bought from similar manufacturers had extras just in case, but it was also straight up called out in the documentation.

You might be best served by calling them about it to find out.

Thanks for the information. I'll attempt to find documentation on this kit.