Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I ate too much crab and transformed into this.

If I had to do it all over again I probably would have got a 229 instead of a 226. Iím a big guy and zero issues with the size but you donít really lose much for going with the slightly more compact pistol.
All stainless is totally worth it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Speaking of the P226 vs P229 choice, Iím in the market for my first .45 handgun and have a similar conundrum. After trying out a few 1911s, Glocks, and Sigs, Iím about to pick up a used P220 since Sigs have always been good to me. However, I havenít been able to try a P227 yet.

Is it worth trying to find a P227 to test first, or should I not worry about it? I feel like it wouldnít matter much since I donít need the extra capacity (this will just be a range toy) and I have smaller than average hands (the P220ís slimmer grip feels very comfortable to me). Is there anything else Iím missing if I skip over the P227?

P.S. Are there any other cool .45s I should try before buying a Sig?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

Bad Dog

226 and 229 are so similar it's impossible to go wrong. An extra inch of barrel doesn't make concealment any harder (neither are highly concealable IMHO) while making it much easier to aim, but I'll say I like the ergonomics of the 229 grip a lot more.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

uwaeve posted:

Yes hello...

1. The mag well grips aren't like HK's Jet Funnel, they do not preclude the use of normal or 10 round limited magazines. Flared mag wells make reloading easier and are a common feature of competition oriented guns.

2. The beavertail frame and serrated slide are both options that cannot be cheaply added aftermarket. If he wants those, he should buy a gun that comes with them, like the TacOps or Enhanced Elite. Everything else can be added, either at home (depending on your skill and access to tools) or by any competent gunsmith.

There are a ton of good youtube videos on DIY Sig tinkering. The SRT can be done at home, but you have to decide your own level of comfort for messing with the fire control bits of a gun intended for self defense.

3. This will depend heavily on the accessory. I can confirm a TLR light with the Glock key will fit fine, but it may mar the finish in the rail channel.

4. Just about every manufacturer of duty holsters makes one for the P226. I don't think the TacOps slide is different enough to cause fit issues. It isn't a common choice for IWB carry, especially with the mag well grips, but if nothing else he can pay one of the many custom kydex shops out there to make one for him.

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

plester1 posted:

Speaking of the P226 vs P229 choice, Iím in the market for my first .45 handgun and have a similar conundrum. After trying out a few 1911s, Glocks, and Sigs, Iím about to pick up a used P220 since Sigs have always been good to me. However, I havenít been able to try a P227 yet.

Is it worth trying to find a P227 to test first, or should I not worry about it? I feel like it wouldnít matter much since I donít need the extra capacity (this will just be a range toy) and I have smaller than average hands (the P220ís slimmer grip feels very comfortable to me). Is there anything else Iím missing if I skip over the P227?

P.S. Are there any other cool .45s I should try before buying a Sig?

The P227 is barely wider than a P220, surprisingly. The P220 is my go-to if I had to pick between the two, I'm about to trade my P227 in for a P220 Legion. Stick with the P220 if capacity isn't an issue.

Edit: RE SRT Install

This isnít for everyone, but I highly recommend completely disassembling the P22X gun, if you have one. Itís extremely difficult to gently caress it up when you put it back together, and you get a better understanding of how the gun works. The SRT can be installed in a little under 5 minutes if itís your first time, and having a punch set and a set of tweezers makes the job stupid easy. Since youíre replacing two pieces, there is a single pin holding the parts in place, so using the punch to hold everything in place until you get the tiny spring back into its spot is all it needs.

Just donít disassemble the magazine release unless youíre paying really close attention. If you put the detente in backwards you canít get it out

Duccy fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Dec 6, 2018

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

Range Report: 12/05/2018

Firearms: Sig Sauer 716G2, Sig Sauer MCX 16" Patrol Stealth Gray in 5.56, Sig Sauer MCX 16" Patrol in FDE in .300BLK, Henry Big Boy .357 Magnum (not reviewing, but was definitely fun to take out).

Sig Sauer 716 G2

duccy approved

Almost cried when I thought something was wrong with my rifle out of the box. Suffered several FTE and FTF(eed) issues. I thought it had to do with the stock I just put on.

I was pacing back and forth when I noticed the gas block on the front. I forgot the 716 has an adjustable gas block. I turned it the other direction and voila, zero issues. Though I was going crazy and the monopod I attached to the rear stock was the reason it wasn't working. Should have known better especially when I thought that shooting .308 was pretty tame on this rifle.

Anyhoo, once I got it working due to my own negligence, it ran perfectly. I eventually had to stop because I ran out of .308 (I shot around 700 rounds). Nothing crazy special about this rifle, aside from being a gas piston AR-10 and having a slightly higher rail do to the design. Added my own brake and stock. New mono-pod was exceptional and extremely useful in sighting the Tango6 in on it's new upper home.

Sig Sauer MCX Patrol 16" 5.56 w/ Sig Tango4 4-16x
Shot the MCX Patrol 16" 5.56 yesterday as well, same distance as the 716G2 - 346 yards. No issues here, as I double-checked the gas block before shooting Using a Tango4 4-16x and some 72gr match hollow points. GG&G bipod that is just as great as the Atlas on the 716G2. Nothing exceptional here as it was shooting just a little over moa at 360 yards in decent winds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oYaW503fpQ

Sig MCX Patrol 16" .300BLK w/ Vortex UH-1 and Sig Juliet4

Lastly, zero'd my Vortex UH-1 after I dropped it and the windage screw popped off Ended up fixing it pretty easily. I think I'm going to send it in for a warranty replacement because every time I went to adjust the windage, you can visibly see the reticle moving up and down until pressure is released from the dial. It still held zero while shooting. Shot great, but the big thing I discovered here is this:

Magpul Bipods are loving garbage and you should never buy them. They are horrible overpriced for what you get and those cheap CVLife or UTG bipods blow this out of the water while being $50 less. Anyone that says otherwise really isn't pushing their rifle hard (laughable, if you see how fast I am shooting in the video) or they haven't experienced a quality bipod. Literally for $100 more you get the terrific Atlas bipod for 10x the performance and build quality. The amount of flexing was terrible and ended up making me pack all my poo poo up and leave the range after one magazine of shooting with it. It was really that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSepWGwaFr4

a whole 50 yards away grouping with 300blk and the vortex uh-1 / sig magnifier

Edit:

Cross posting from the NFA thread but with more info.

Silencerco .46 hybrid suppressor is a great all-purpose suppressor because of its multi-caliber options and multi-thread capabilities. Itís a little on the heavy side, but I donít really care since Iím not going to be lugging it in any scenario I can possibly think of to where itíll be cumbersome for me to say ďwhyyyyyĒ.

Performance to be seen (heard?), but weíll see in the coming days. Stoked!

Duccy fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Dec 7, 2018

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Me looking at your gun collection -

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Oh, my. Thanks for this photo; I wondered what that thing looked like under the handguard.

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

infrared35 posted:

Oh, my. Thanks for this photo; I wondered what that thing looked like under the handguard.

Just for you friend:

Two screws holding the bracket that keeps the barrel in place. Unscrew, lock bolt back, remove barrel.

You can see where it clamps onto the barrel. Whoever engineered this is amazing, as it makes barrel swaps extremely quick, and still shoots moa or better.

The top of the upper where the handguard is denotes where the gas valve direction is. + obvi means open all the way. Iíve had it half-way closed and it was more than enough to provide gas to cycle on the 6.5Ē barrel. Or the 16Ē, havenít had issues with either.

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

Duccy posted:

Magpul Bipods are loving garbage and you should never buy them. They are horrible overpriced for what you get and those cheap CVLife or UTG bipods blow this out of the water while being $50 less. Anyone that says otherwise really isn't pushing their rifle hard (laughable, if you see how fast I am shooting in the video) or they haven't experienced a quality bipod. Literally for $100 more you get the terrific Atlas bipod for 10x the performance and build quality. The amount of flexing was terrible and ended up making me pack all my poo poo up and leave the range after one magazine of shooting with it. It was really that bad.

Goddamn. This is the most disappointing thing I heard all year. Here I was hoping finally that sanity would come to the world of $150 harris and $250 atlas bipods or whatever they charge these days.

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

Mortabis posted:

Goddamn. This is the most disappointing thing I heard all year. Here I was hoping finally that sanity would come to the world of $150 harris and $250 atlas bipods or whatever they charge these days.

A ton of people are drooling over them because it's cheaper than an Atlas and people go gaga over Magpul in the first place.

Here's one comment on it:

quote:

Jeeee-zussÖ MAGPUL. They might as well be called MotownÖ the hits keep coming. And theyíre so catchy!

I am literally the idiot who was out in the field Wednesday, cursing a heavy rig, getting all annoying with the set up, sending flyers all around the circle, wondering why an affordable bipod canít not have spring slopÖ just thinking ďsomebody fix this, for the love ofÖ.Ē AND BEHOLD, Magpul artsy deco commercial is released, solving all my problems (three-months to two years from now, depending). Itís kinda eerieÖ

(and more so when I look at this gun, and it has Magpul on the front, a Magpul stock, a Magpul slingÖ what the hell?)

This bipod is exactly as I imagined it. It even looks like what I wanted in my head. Itís like the Matrix or something.

This kind of "review" makes me think this person has never actually had a quality bipod before. He seems more in love with the concept of it rather than the actual execution.

quote:

Wow. If it works as advertised and isnít just cheap Chi-com junk, this could be a game changer ó an Atlas-style bipod at less than a third of the cost!

And this is how people are justifying it. It is not an Atlas-style bipod just because it takes Atlas-style feet. Below is an actual review of someone that I agree with and experienced the exact same poo poo as this reviewer:

quote:

I warn anyone buying these; save your money. I bought a pair the day they announced shipping and they are flimsy crap. The legs spread out under a load and flex when they arenít extended. While extended, forget about it, awful. It didnít take a PRS stage test to realize how bad these are. After taking them out of the box it was evident; theyíre a poor attempt at the most basic accessory. The cant/rotat knob is a great idea however, you really have to get in there and lay into it in order to adjust. If that was the only flaw, I can deal with it.

I realize they are 1/3 the cost of Atlas and other higher end bipods, it is honestly a poor effort coming from Magpul. This wonít stop me from buying their products, I just received an American Hunter stock for a RAR .300 BLK and was annoyed by the fact the bolt wonít come out without removing the comb riser on the stock. Small annoyances, I can live with, throwing $100.00 out the window for a bipod useless on even a .22 I cannot live with. Whatever you decide, just be aware that the bipods are pretty poor. I wish there were more honest reviews for practical use out there however, it seems they become buried by advertising and people that canít admit a bad purchase.

Don't get me wrong, I was really really excited for them when I picked up two of them a couple weeks ago, the pic rail version and the mlok version. I just was severely let down. I own 2 Atlases and they are worth every penny, and they aren't even the higher-end Atlases.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Mortabis posted:

So whatís the go to for a decent bipod that doesnít cost as much as an Atlas?

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

Cyrano4747 posted:

So whatís the go to for a decent bipod that doesnít cost as much as an Atlas?

Accu-tac makes decent bipods that are cheaper than Atlases. I have one but I haven't field tested it yet, and despite their website stating MSRP around $300-$400, I've been able to pick them up for $100, obviously without the bells and whistles however. Different needs for different people, but even a "cheap" Harris comes in at $90, and Harris has renowned quality. I'm not a big fan of them solely because I feel like there's too much going on on the bipod itself.

The tough part is the bipod market has kind of a no-(wo)man's land: You get your UTG's and Airsoft bipods for $40 that may or may not be useful for 5.56mm and below, then it jumps to $200 just to even start looking at canting or panning abilities. The $90 Harris bipod is just that, a proven bipod, but it doesn't cant or pan and may be overkill for people plinking. The Atlas BT10 I got from Amzn for just a scotch under $200, and it has everything I need along with the build quality. The Magpul was $105, but is flimsy and a poor execution of what that product really could have been.

If you want to try it Cyrano I will send you one of them just so you can form your own opinion of it, if you don't like it send it back or send it to another goon.

edit vvvvvv: I got tired of lugging bags of sand to the range. Once I got enough xp to hit the Atlas on rifles level, I'll never go back.

Duccy fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Dec 7, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Use a tactical sack of sand.

J/K

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST

Duccy posted:

If you want to try it Cyrano I will send you one of them just so you can form your own opinion of it, if you don't like it send it back or send it to another goon.

Duccy continues to be the best TFR goon

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

sky shark posted:

Duccy continues to be the best TFR goon

that's a big-no sir

sig content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWlfGXfVR_s

Sig 716G2, 413 yards out. Non-match grade .308. Steel hits all day long (turn up the volume). It was fine and dandy since it was just my partner and I for an hour until a bunch of jerks showed up. One of them had a muzzle brake on a .22LR

I'll throw my new suppressor on there once I get subsonic .308 in the mail. $1.30/round, and they only came in cases of 600. Stupid dumb but at least I'll have enough subsonic .308 to last me a year.

edit: That's an Atlas bipod on there. Zero flex, the little play that's in there is intentional according to the manufacturing to allow you to pre-load in a natural firing position.

Duccy fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Dec 7, 2018

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Duccy posted:

Accu-tac makes decent bipods that are cheaper than Atlases. I have one but I haven't field tested it yet, and despite their website stating MSRP around $300-$400, I've been able to pick them up for $100, obviously without the bells and whistles however. Different needs for different people, but even a "cheap" Harris comes in at $90, and Harris has renowned quality. I'm not a big fan of them solely because I feel like there's too much going on on the bipod itself.

The tough part is the bipod market has kind of a no-(wo)man's land: You get your UTG's and Airsoft bipods for $40 that may or may not be useful for 5.56mm and below, then it jumps to $200 just to even start looking at canting or panning abilities. The $90 Harris bipod is just that, a proven bipod, but it doesn't cant or pan and may be overkill for people plinking. The Atlas BT10 I got from Amzn for just a scotch under $200, and it has everything I need along with the build quality. The Magpul was $105, but is flimsy and a poor execution of what that product really could have been.

edit vvvvvv: I got tired of lugging bags of sand to the range. Once I got enough xp to hit the Atlas on rifles level, I'll never go back.

Thanks for the offer, I will probably take you up on that after dec. poo poo's about to go nuts re: travel etc. for me with holidays and work.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

[quote="Duccy" post=""4905490522602"] One of them had a muzzle brake on a .22LR
[/quote]

Ah, I see you met up with Shima.

Now is the winter of our sigcontent.

Steeltalon
Feb 14, 2012

Perps were uncooperative.

Duccy posted:

Silencerco .46 hybrid suppressor is a great all-purpose suppressor because of its multi-caliber options and multi-thread capabilities. Itís a little on the heavy side, but I donít really care since Iím not going to be lugging it in any scenario I can possibly think of to where itíll be cumbersome for me to say ďwhyyyyyĒ.

Performance to be seen (heard?), but weíll see in the coming days. Stoked!

I suggest using a direct thread attachment instead of the pistol booster housing if you're not going to use a QD... Not only will it save you a little length and weight, you wont have to waste time cleaning that pistol booster housing and spacer.

Steeltalon fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Dec 8, 2018

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

Steeltalon posted:

I suggest using a direct thread attachment instead of the pistol booster housing if you're not going to use a QD... Not only will it save you a little length and weight, you wont have to waste time cleaning that pistol booster housing and spacer.

Already have the Ďattachmentsí on the way for different threads and different calibers. Cost almost as much as the can itself for all of the ones I ordered

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Duccy you are a gun saint.
40 ft

15 rounds

Thank you so much.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Is there such a thing as an extended slide release for the P320? I want to like it, but I really don't like how I have to turn the firearm in my hand to hit that release lever. Now, I am spoiled by the mile-long slide release on the PPQ, but the teeny one SIG has moved to feels extreme. I was using a medium compact (not carry) grip module. I suppose a smaller grip module could help, but the rest of my hand isn't that small, just my thumbs. Google seems to suggest that what I'm looking for doesn't exist. I tend to have this problem with other firearms too, but P320s are the hardest to reach for me of any of the common striker guns.

Hennig
Jan 4, 2014

Kesper North posted:

Is there such a thing as an extended slide release for the P320? I want to like it, but I really don't like how I have to turn the firearm in my hand to hit that release lever. Now, I am spoiled by the mile-long slide release on the PPQ, but the teeny one SIG has moved to feels extreme. I was using a medium compact (not carry) grip module. I suppose a smaller grip module could help, but the rest of my hand isn't that small, just my thumbs. Google seems to suggest that what I'm looking for doesn't exist. I tend to have this problem with other firearms too, but P320s are the hardest to reach for me of any of the common striker guns.

Wait what? The P320/P226 slide releases have always been annoyingly easy to hit... at least for me anyway. Right under where my strong hand thumb wants to sit?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Just slingshot it, no reason to use the slide release for that.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Hennig posted:

Wait what? The P320/P226 slide releases have always been annoyingly easy to hit... at least for me anyway. Right under where my strong hand thumb wants to sit?

Yeah, for you, it probably is. It looks like it would be for me too, if my thumb wasn't just short enough that I have to halfway turn the firearm in my grip to hit it.

Taqueso is right, I should just rack the slide, but the lever is so convenient on my PPQ that it's annoying to not have on the 320 or G19 platforms. I occasionally go through periods of wanting to shift to a platform that has a bigger product ecosystem around it than Walther; when I do I tend to look at Sig because the Glock grip shape doesn't fit my hand well at all. The Walther ergo grips are really nice for that.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

Kesper North posted:

Taqueso is right, I should just rack the slide, but the lever is so convenient on my PPQ that it's annoying to not have on the 320 or G19 platforms. I occasionally go through periods of wanting to shift to a platform that has a bigger product ecosystem around it than Walther; when I do I tend to look at Sig because the Glock grip shape doesn't fit my hand well at all. The Walther ergo grips are really nice for that.

You could take a look at the VP9 but I'll be honest I don't think the ecosystem is much bigger than the PPQ at the moment.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Party Plane Jones posted:

You could take a look at the VP9 but I'll be honest I don't think the ecosystem is much bigger than the PPQ at the moment.

I already did; I wasn't thrilled. It costs more than the PPQ and the trigger isn't as nice, plus the ecosystem was the whole point in moving away from it in the first place.

If I was going to migrate to another piece of boutique polymer, it'd be the company that is suing Sig for patent infringement over the P320's chassis system. I like the Steyr M9 quite a lot and wish you saw more of them around.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

Sig P938 $475ish shipped. Comes with 2 grips, 2 mags and the Sig laser.

Close to the cheapest price (470) for the 938 at the moment plus it's the cheapest price for the laser model by about $75.

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

LingcodKilla posted:

Duccy you are a gun saint.
40 ft

15 rounds

Thank you so much.

GD! I never shot that well with it. Glad to know it's in the hands of someone that knows how to actually take advantage of that.

quote:

I like the Steyr M9 quite a lot and wish you saw more of them around.

Grosssssss. In all seriousness if you want an extended slide release like the PPQ, the Sig SP2022 is your finest bet. Wrong polymer pistol from the Sig family. Granted the Sig SP2022 has very little aftermarket support, but the gun itself shoots straight, feels great, and can be had lightly used for ~$350. I have one in .40 and find the slide release far too big/long, but from what you are describing it's a perfect fit. Trade your 320 for the SP2022.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Duccy posted:

GD! I never shot that well with it. Glad to know it's in the hands of someone that knows how to actually take advantage of that.

Thanks but when you got a super heavy pistol, light as a cat fart round and an amazing sight picture it's not so hard. Felt so good to be shooting again after a long break. There is a nice range near where I drill with my reserve unit so I'll be going there once a month at least.

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

LingcodKilla posted:

Thanks but when you got a super heavy pistol, light as a cat fart round and an amazing sight picture it's not so hard. Felt so good to be shooting again after a long break. There is a nice range near where I drill with my reserve unit so I'll be going there once a month at least.

Good to hear!

Iím trading in the remainder of my non-Legion Sigs tomorrow and getting a Legion 229 and a Legion 220. The only non-Legions Iím keeping are my P238/938ís and my stainless elite 220.

Also going to get the S&W 627 V Comp in .357 magnum. Iíve gone from 27 Sigs at the beginning of the month to a total of 10 tomorrow.

Legion 226 RX
Legion 220 SAO
Legion 229
Legion 238
Legion 938
SAS 938
SAS 238
938 BO
238 Equinox
220 Stainless Elite.

It sucks that the Legion series is what Sig should be releasing as a baseline weapon in the first place. Why the gently caress would Sig not include little poo poo like the SRTs in all their weapons in the first place? Or have low profile controls? Iím complaining now but you can bet Iíll be first in line to get the inevitable Legion 1911 / P320 / Rifle.

They ran a crazy sale last week and I picked up a bunch of extra/different grips for the 238/938 for $19 a set. Just a heads up, itís extremely easy to strip those gdamn grip screws and the ones they include have excessive blue loctite on them.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Give me a heads up if you ever think about selling your 220 stainless.

Hennig
Jan 4, 2014

I took to my X5 tonight with the HVLP. Went with a Blue Titanium and Tungsten. Iím very happy with how it turned out - it was nice to coat one of my own guns for a change!

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

Holy hell that is a good loving look.

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

Hennig posted:

I took to my X5 tonight with the HVLP. Went with a Blue Titanium and Tungsten. Iím very happy with how it turned out - it was nice to coat one of my own guns for a change!

X5 club! Totally forgot I left my X5 for a bunch of people to use at the range and I just got it back today.

Itís now a toss up between these three for my main comp. the Expert shoots sooooo smooth and so does the revolver but shooting 22 rounds out of my X5 takes the cake.

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

friends don't let friends not use their mpx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjSF0T_R7FY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MremnAfZsVQ

if anyone is ever in southern oregon, this household will spoil you with range time.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Duccy posted:

friends don't let friends not use their mpx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjSF0T_R7FY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MremnAfZsVQ

if anyone is ever in southern oregon, this household will spoil you with range time.

Might (tots) be worth stopping on a road trip while heading towards CA. You at least near the 5?

Duccy
Mar 2, 2013
i like bois

LingcodKilla posted:

Might (tots) be worth stopping on a road trip while heading towards CA. You at least near the 5?

5 is 3 minutes away from my house and the range

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Duccy posted:

5 is 3 minutes away from my house and the range

Gonna have to make an excuse to drive instead of fly this summer on my visit to CA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

An Oregon Goon Meet HAS to happen.

Iíll have my leg braces, we can do contests like, ďOutrun the Gimp!Ē

(Iím very fast for a near legless man)