Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

NEET’s going to stagger out the door drunk and exhausted and realise it’s 30 mins until his next shift.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'll never get over how Japanese shows sometimes have the audience behind the people featured.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Crime timeline and sexual crime timeline

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Me Marry!

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 35

I believe Princess here is referring to Ms. Nishiyama acting cute or something. It wasn't clear to a native speaker I asked as well, so maybe the author is just bad at Japanese.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Hahaha

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

karaoke uwu?

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006

"Let's ride the train and molest people"

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

oh i remember this scene from mob psycho 100

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Everybody always talks about places being haunted because people die around there. Haunted hospitals, haunted graveyards, haunted murder homes. Why aren’t there no haunted airports? Tons of people die at the airport waiting for an airlift helicopter that don’t come in time. But nobody ever thinks about that. If ghosts are real then why don’t I ever hear about any haunted airports

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Ziv Zulander posted:

Everybody always talks about places being haunted because people die around there. Haunted hospitals, haunted graveyards, haunted murder homes. Why aren’t there no haunted airports? Tons of people die at the airport waiting for an airlift helicopter that don’t come in time. But nobody ever thinks about that. If ghosts are real then why don’t I ever hear about any haunted airports

They do what now? Are you under the impression that they drive critical patients to the airport to wait for a helicopter?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

ALFbrot posted:

They do what now? Are you under the impression that they drive critical patients to the airport to wait for a helicopter?

Uh, yes? They drive critical patients to the nearest spot a helicopter can land, which is sometimes the airport. It’s been years, but I used to do that sort of stuff

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
If the training exercises I see going on at our emergency response training facility are anything to go off of they find the nearest scissor lift and lift them a couple stories up so a dude dangling off a helicopter can save them.

How this would ever be more effective than for example a ladder or perhaps just another scissor lift I’m not sure but can’t argue with how expensive these live sims are so they must be good for something.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Ziv Zulander posted:

Uh, yes? They drive critical patients to the nearest spot a helicopter can land, which is sometimes the airport. It’s been years, but I used to do that sort of stuff

I don't mean to question your experience, I've just never been in a place where driving to an airport and waiting is anywhere near a better option than just driving to a hospital

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

ALFbrot posted:

I don't mean to question your experience, I've just never been in a place where driving to an airport and waiting is anywhere near a better option than just driving to a hospital

Where I grew up (my dad was a paramedic so I was always dimly aware of this kind of thing) it seemed like the main reason why people would be getting transported by helicopter is because they were in such bad shape that the local hospital couldn't handle it so they were being flown to the nearest major trauma center with an opening. IIRC that tended to be a place about 50 mi away. My area is mostly flat and had lots of farms and open fields so they could often be flown from wherever but I can easily imagine if you're in hill country, WV or something that the nearest place where it's safe would be the dinky little municipal airport or whatever.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I hope Mr. Enami spirit punches him.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

ALFbrot posted:

It doesn’t even have to be somewhere super rural. I’m up here in Washington, if you need an airlift anywhere in the state then you’re going to harborview. You might think that a relatively urban place like Olympia, our state capitol, might have a major trauma center. But no, you’re getting airlifted to harborview. To use the industry terminology, it’s our state’s only level 1 trauma center.

The reason that the ambulance will drive somewhere and wait instead of taking you to the hospital and having the helicopter land there is because it means fewer transfers of hands. As long as you’re stuck waiting for a helicopter, even a well equipped ER won’t be able to provide better support than you can get in the back of an ambulance. So, they just drive you to the nearest spot a helicopter can land, which can mean taking you to the airport.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

>And now for our first guest: a spiritual guy. Hey spiritual guy, you believe in spirits?

>Yeah

>Wow what a load of bullshit!

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
revenge is a dish best served in front of your coworkers

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

She has the voice of an angel.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

BE NOT AFRAID

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Sir Bobert Fishbone posted:

revenge is a dish best served in front of your coworkers

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ziv Zulander posted:

Denver International is renowned in occult circles for various conspiracy theories. One of them is that it's situated on a Native American burial ground and the spot was chosen by the Illuminati for its spiritual energy. The place is haunted as gently caress.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Lodin posted:

Denver International is renowned in occult circles for various conspiracy theories. One of them is that it's situated on a Native American burial ground and the spot was chosen by the Illuminati for its spiritual energy. The place is haunted as gently caress.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

That statue killed the artist when a piece of it fell on him

Ol’ Blucifer is a celebrity here

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Thanks for spoiling the timeline where NEET becomes a sculptor, jerk.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
amanuma sings so bad centipedes fly out of his mouth? :stare:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

They're hunting for bugs.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Aardvark! posted:

amanuma sings so bad centipedes fly out of his mouth? :stare:

He is both Master Debugger and Master Bugger.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
what is the japanese onomatopoeia for singing so bad centipedes fly out of your mouth

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm guessing it's gonna go something like this when NEET steps up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqQhp5PL6aU

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Tohru will only know anime songs, fret about it for ten pages (maybe throw some shade at his co-workers mentally at the same time), he'll settle on something kind of obscure that might not be recognised but someone totally will.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

CheeseThief posted:

Tohru will only know anime songs, fret about it for ten pages (maybe throw some shade at his co-workers mentally at the same time), he'll settle on something kind of obscure that might not be recognised but someone totally will.

Ehh it's a game studio. At least in the west it's assumed everyone is at least passingly familiar with anime music and poo poo and nobody would be surprised to see someone singing a song like that. Japan may be different but anime is even more widely accepted over there so I doubt that'd be any problem.

Though I am fully expecting 10 pages of NEET stressing over the minutia of WHICH anime song to pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.