Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

DropsySufferer posted:

Why isn’t he at least buying his own groceries? His mom pays his rent and also brings groceries to his apartment?

I vote he buy his own drat groceries at the least.

He has no money of his own and never leaves the house, that is a big part of NEET-ness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

He lives with his parents and is raging out that his mom didn't buy groceries.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I predict the twist is the dad saying "me too" and they go on a rampage ala the DC sniper.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

He's never going to be able to stomp anyone to death with those tiny legs.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I didn't actually expect anyone to die in the "let's be a murderer" route.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Hell yeah, 2019.jpg. Also potentially a sweet avatar.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Tohru is going to accidentally fail his way into running a gang.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

drat I can't believe I feel pathos for a guy who leeched off his parents for decades and was so lovely they killed themselves to get away from him.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

And here we were thinking he was finally going to get his life together.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Aino Minako posted:

900 TOKENYTOOS?! :australia:

The quote is actually "tokens in twos."

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

gently caress Tohru, I want the comic to be all about the arcade owner achieving his dream of being an actor now.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The timelines and alternate paths are collapsing in on themselves.

Crisis on Infinite NEETs.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Yeah I'm confused too about what actually happened to the manga man. Did he die off screen?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

RIP in peace, bald mangaka Einstein.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Thesaurus posted:

I just read the first page and now this page. Everyone on the first page is demanding that the thread be gassed. Now people are talking about Japan or something. Did I miss anything?

Boy are you in for a wild ride.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

oh my god

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Wrong thread.

More NEET!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Thus concludes the "Tohru gets dinner" story arc.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Shadow0 posted:

I'm sensing there's someone in this thread whose user name starts with an M or maybe R or maybe a different letter.

I'm sensing, yes, I'm sensing now they are wanting more... NEET?

Is there someone in this thread whose user name starts with a letter who wants more NEET?

Well I'm convinced.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

And just like that, nothing continued to happen. But it was somehow good?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

You know that's not what we meant. :mad:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

He's going to explain the situation, the lawyer is going to go "sorry, nothing we can do" and that'll be in for this sequence, which will nonetheless run for thirty pages.

And I'll love every panel of it.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Oh poo poo NEETs gonna get real into model trains.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

By a staggering coincidence the pink penguin was also in jail for admitting to the murder of her parents (she was just trying to throw the investigation into chaos).

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

NEET ends up being the manager because everyone else quits and reinvests his lotto winnings, turning it into a high-class place.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Japanese companies will always find the least efficient way to do things.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Lord Stimperor posted:

He thinks she considers him worthless. He concludes that with him working such a lowly job it's natural. So, in order to prove his worth to her, he must do something grander, like committing a crime. Such as kidnapping a young woman.

His dad discovers his research of how to commit crimes on the computer and the timelines merge.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

:magical:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

He got so horny he ascended to a higher plane.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was trying to read this thread but I couldn't get the browser to open correctly and then when I did the text and images were all blurry, so I just wanted to say: how dare all of you.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Hot Stunt posted:

So uh, did he write the report in pen, scan it in, and then email it to the devs?

I see you aren't familiar with the hyper-efficient ways of a Japanese office.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Look at these fancy people-about-town with a whole TWO friends.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

This but unironically.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

When you delete the person in phone, it deletes them from real life :ohdear:

This is true and also why I'm a ghost.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Oh poo poo NEETs going to start following QAnon. :ohdear:

Yeah I know the 8chan here isn't the same

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Prediction: he's going to hover over the post button for several pages as he deliberates more, then he's going to delete his post and go to bed.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Lord Stimperor posted:

Princess will post the spoilers. On the next day NEET will confess to it, attempting to throw the internal investigation into disarray

It's happening

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Haifisch posted:

A lot of people in Japan take time off work around New Year's even though it's not a national holiday.

For a famously workaholic nation they somehow seem to get more vacation time than the average American.

They may get more vacation time but the stigma of actually taking that time is cranked up to 100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

*teleports behind fax machine*

Heh, nothing personal, bug.