Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

the stars are strange and this isn't home

I just caught up on this recently and I am emotionally invested in tohru now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

did not see that coming ngl

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

also it looks like tohru is letting out a surprised fart

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

RuBisCO posted:

Right, yes, okay this makes sense. I forgot about the previous panel and immediately just went "whoa prinCESS WHAT"

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

waiting on balding dude to jump in and change the subject

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

waiting on tohru to take a big swig and start taking his shirt off again to clear the awkwardness

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

everyone else at that table is failing pretty hard rn, but considering those there it's to be expected

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

lol tohru

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

...well at any rate I will be tired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 36

Thanks again to the posters and translators for keeping this thread worthy of its .
If you want to help me out financially (and I know you do!), please consider joining my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/BrotherMake
Thank you! And thanks so much for the people who are already donating; it really helps a lot.

once I get my paycheck at my new job I definitely wanna chip in a lil, this thread is neat and I enjoy the comic