Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

So many good updates today.

I guess you're not a neet after all Mr steak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Glug Glug Glug!

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

No. Please don't. The neets life depends on it.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Neet gonna loving yeet (with style!)

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

btw in the last 14 hours i updates 2 months worth of actual update time.

YOU UNGRATEFUL TRASH

Yeah but you're like... 9 years behind?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

im also salty that this thread i made on a half-assed whim has more views *and* votes on SA, a site where you need a paid account to vote, than the manga im translating Souboutei Must Be Destroyed has on mangadex, a site where you can vote for free, which ive been working on with *actual* sincerity for over 3 years.

Tell me more about this manga

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

wait, this is a decent idea (is this against forum rules?)

Do a new account because lowtax can use another ten bucks.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

This is easier on something like the awful Android app where the OP is in yellow background and all other posters is white background.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Anata wa sudeni nītodesu

You are already NEET

NANI?!

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Comic is still updating isn't it? So we could be in for another 6 years beyond that.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

It's finally happened. Steak took my goddamned money.

Keep up the good work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Hey you did a couple of pages. Shill your donation page!