Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

evilmiera posted:

I read it left to right at first and it was actually kinda funny.

I think I actually prefer left-to-right myself, certainly makes things more interesting beyond an unemployed guy waking up.

For instance:

Left-to-right has the guy watching a TV show about a guy whining about picking up a box of oranges. That's more funny to me than having a guy think back to that, because that is an odd thing to have as a TV show.

e: Also his realizing it's September and absolutely not giving a gently caress.

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Nov 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Of course it's not funny, you're all reading it the wrong way.

Here, this should be much funnier.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

After some rereading, I find it works better if you read it in a circle. Time moves in a circle, so it's more natural to read while rotating.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

After extensive research in the history of the written word, I have finally discovered the optimal way to read this comic.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

There's a lot of depth to this comic. If you read close enough you can sense the mindset of the NEET in panel three.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

But seriously, there seems to be some potential for goofy material if nothing else, and if the OP thinks it's worth the effort to translate and post these, I'm down to see the direction it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I think I'm hard