Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

This is cool. I like this thread.

The NEET guy is going to self-diagnose as a depressive, but he’s actually a narcissist. He thinks he’s too smart for a job and that’s why he fails, but he only sees failure as a negative judgement from other people. He feels shame but not guilt which is textbook narcissism. He should feel guilty about the strain he’s put on his parents, but he’s shown zero empathy or anxiety about how they feel. He hasn’t mentioned their feelings at all.

That’s my internet armchair diagnosis anyways. Hopefully he talks about his parents more because it’s going to be really illuminating.

I mean, uh, shits boring who cares lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

You can just put a raw egg in microwaved rice and it will cook?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

She’s going to be like my queen Nasir Najafi Aghdam (YouTube shooter lady) and go shoot up an internet company but fail to actually kill anyone other than himself.