Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
This is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
He didn't kill someone yet :ohdear:

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Solefald posted:

Oh nooooo his bill is gonna be huge.
I work at a conveyor belt sushi place and we do get a lot of customers who end up grabbing so much stuff from the belt only to realise they overspent. Had a group of 4 lads spend £250 on nothing but belt sushi (no orders of hot food or anything) it was weird.

He will have to pay off his debts working as a sushi chef. Then Oga writes a manga about it.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Oh no :ohdear:

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I hope he doesn't end up in jail or dead again, I want to see how the TV show with Oda turns out

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Well Shfs need translating too!

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Big neet butt

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
The drinking with coworkers episode is gonna be awkward now.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
With this and the gamer Dilbert comic in the comic thread it's really an amazing era for comics.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I hope they become friends and Toru likes the job.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Oh god neet no.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I hope part time neet doesn’t have the same “Say the quiet part out loud” problem as criminal neet has.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Yeah thanks for the translating, it's nice!

I enjoy neet freaking out for 10 seconds before being told about debugger mode.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Thanks for the translating so I can read all these faboulous panels and learn about tasty new japanese food!

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I like that the super bugfinder is basically just Homer thinking like Flanders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noVWtvT9748

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Did he even drink one whole beer? He got like one glass from the master debugger.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Nii's "I dont have those feelings for Princess" is super-fantastict smooth talking compared to Princess' small talk now. I wonder what Princess' unfiltered thoughts are now.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
found a bug, posts are in wrong thread

Selklubber fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Apr 25, 2021

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Is that Super-Torhu kicking Princess while her tail hand is giving him the finger?

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I hope tohru isn’t run over because the red light is in black and white!

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
All choices lead to food or death. Eventually every panel is gonna be about salami curry

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

:eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:
is it time to finally see oda again?

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

A lifetime of work ruined by a tarp

Should’ve just said he needs to see their face to see their aura or something

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
i really really hope he actually looked at their shoes or sees auras or something and get a full score now. thank you -ake family (and forgotten son mr steak) for making me care about two fraud psychics for a year.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Feels like neet is gonna start walking out of the comic soon :(

thank you for the translating

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Mr. Steak posted:

Since we're coming upon the last page before the important choice, I might charge through to it quickly because I'm really excited to find out which direction we'll be taking Tohru for the foreseeable future.

NEET is reverting back to his days of NEETING and remembering when his eyes also glimmered.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

I seriously hope this timeline' Tohro doesn't hang himself.

Wasn't there another timeline where he jumped in front of a train?

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I’m thinking this is were the criminal timeline ends and the manga trainee timeline with new art style begins

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

hyphz posted:

“Dear Goons, I am going to set fire to my house. I’m hoping that my brother will escape, my kid sister won’t be around, the fire will be put out quickly and there will be no criminal consequences for me. Is this a good idea?”

According to the news five other houses caught fire, so he can be lucky! It's someone elses step brother and kid sister!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Happy birthday five year and almost a month old thread!