Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
"Ugh I can't BELIEVE my dad's bones were so weak, that was just a slight nudge I gave him. I bet he fell down the stairs ON PURPOSE because he secretly wanted to die anyway just to get me into trouble."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
IT WAS A JOKE DAD

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Technically he's right. His parents are his number one influence and they made him what he is.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Duck and Cover posted:

No the internet is his number one influence.

But why did he end up being an internet dweller? Parents who weren't present for him when he was growing up. Gabor Mate talks about this stuff, check him up.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
What about the weird dude who punched him?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

NEET empire!
Sounds like a lot of work will get done in that empire.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Isn't religion exactly the same way, Oda?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
No, it's obvious that a medium who hires a hot secretary is just completely phony whereas someone doing it because it's their mission don't care about such frivolities.

For Oda this is elementary stuff.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
-ink | bl-

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Umbreon posted:

What in the gently caress is going on? Is she about to convince herself that she needs to stalk him back?

Who's saying she already isn't stalking him?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
His new fame/infamy opens doors he never could've imagined even existing. He becomes the symbol of social revolution in Japan. Sleep when you're sleepy, rejoice when you're happy.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Tohru will play like poo poo but that's what gives him the position. Like with Oda: "We wanted to have the experience of a normal person who is really bad at everything".

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
And now this side quest is never mentioned again.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Turns out his boss is an ex con as well and knows what's up. "Tohru talk to me boy."

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Console Role Player posted:

Aaaahh Shiiiit! I like where this is headed. :getin:

It's another fakeout. Boss is gonna say, "I know what it's like getting used to civie life again, but that don't excuse your behavior. You can't be breaking plates on my watch. You're fired."

Brutal

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
The question he needs to ask is: What was the reason that other kids had motivation to study and he didn't. The answer might surprise you!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Oda: "The thing is, all these diagnoses are a bunch of bull created by the man to keep us in line. If you feel like breaking some dishes, do it so you don't get caught."

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

"First of all, from now on it's MASTER Oda to you"

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I can also be the smell, feel and look of hot. This is a multidimensional comic.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Hot Stunt posted:

NEET is going to stop gaming in 25 minutes and will arrive at work on time.

15 minutes and then he starts heading to the place and since he has so much time he takes a little detour and it'll be really suspenseful but he will arrive with 3 minutes still to spare.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
It's the only job prospect available to them.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

TheAardvark posted:

and is it really that bad that she said she thought 2 was better?

Goons have bad flashbacks of past arguments where someone has disagreed with them about what the best game in a series is. This reflects to scenarios where fictional characters having disagreements about imaginary games cause them to go to panic mode and think lowly of the disagreeing party.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Lottery winner NEET subplot.

...life still sucks.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I'm this close to making a joke about you being so estranged from showers that you can't recognise one when you see it.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Things would be different if you did QA full time.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
2 pages later:

"I worked hard for the second place and then what? there is always someone better. No matter how high I reach, there will always be someone above me. Is this worth it?"

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Out of the box thinking there, Tohru, outstanding!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
The master bug catcher scores twice the numbers of others while still spending a great portion of the day casually skimming through the office, checking how the little guys are doing.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Master debugger spiked his drink

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
"Yeah the trick is to make your wife act even more like a bitch when you use her in a comic"

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
This following moment will settle office power dynamics for months to come

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Just get it over with. Ask her out and then you can go back to wondering if having a girlfriend is something that's just not meant for you.

Or maybe ask why princess's molestation question seemed like a sore topic on the night out.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Master of bugs, master of hearts

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Sister's big tits ruined everything.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Remind me, why is she hanging out with this meteorite kid? He has given literally 0 valuable input to anything so far?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I want to see Oda wreck this chump on live TV

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I was about to say he finally earned his keep but...

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Yeah it's a bot

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Your guardian spirit tells me you should lay with me instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
She was really just grooming him to take the publicity hit while raking in the big celebrity bucks.

Until he realises that he no longer needs her! :eyepop: