Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

why would i rewind when this route is nowhere near over? we're about to start the daily life of a certain ex-con

:piss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

hey, y'know, if i'm gonna be feeding your unending ravenous hunger for updates, then you gotta supply me w the tasty tasty shitposts and :five: votes :v: :v: :v:

If you toss me a PayPal address in PMs I can supply you with more than just votes

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

my issue with this is im not keen on profiting off someone else's intellectual property. (especially one's thats free)

You aren't charging any money, accepting donations for giving us your time and effort for something we enjoy is perfectly normal my dude

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

I mean, this is well more than 3 days worth of material. I wouldn't resent him for it

gently caress you, I'll resent him twice as hard to make up for it

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Can someone post whatever thread that came from? I don't recognize it but it sounds like it's going to be amazing

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Tohru :unsmith:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

hyphz posted:

Someone else used the word “anomie”.

Wait poo poo, you mean that's not him spelling "anime" wrong?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
I don't think this is meant to be played for laughs, I think this is the weight of his actions setting in too hard for him and not telling Mii is too much for him to handle, he just needs to get it off his chest

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
There's no loving way he knows that suicide is potentially coming, this has to be some sort of joke on Oda's part

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Sister Make posted:

End of Experiment

:wtc:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

:lol:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Whoa, I thought this whole time he was completely silent when he was thinking to himself like this

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
What in the gently caress is going on? Is she about to convince herself that she needs to stalk him back?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

dirby posted:

NEET technically sort of dumped her right after proposing they become a couple, so I think she's ruminating on how weird it is that the person who ended the relationship is doing the stalking.

Ah right, that makes a lot more sense now that I remember that post about how differently Japan takes relationships.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Cooking his own food? Dear God, the possibilities.:stare:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
This is the most boring normal poo poo and I can't believe how hype I am over this. :allears:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

simplefish posted:

T
O
C
K    ʎ   ʎ   ʎ
       i   i   i
        c   c   c
         k   k   k

:five:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Oh poo poo

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

:batuka:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

:unsmith:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
I don't think his dad was ready to handle the fact that his son can actually not be a total piece of poo poo

e:fb

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Lodin posted:

I'm still waiting for the author to become obsessed with Western religion. It's pretty inevitable when a manga lasts this long.

I have not seen this happen and I'm curious for some examples of it and/or what happened because of it

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

What in the flying gently caress? Was he hacked or something?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Podima posted:

Unexpectedly wholesome, I love this plot branch.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Sir Bobert Fishbone posted:

The Daily Life of a Certain NEET: I Am My Own Worst Enami

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

simplefish posted:

"No way, the guy I literally suspsected!"

I think that's more of a "no way, he's actually turning himself in"

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

This URL breaks the forum tables for some reason on the phone app.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Jesus, 5 hairs at once

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Demotion? Extra responsibilities? I wonder what will happen

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Lol, you guys called it

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 60

Our first page with a whole 17 panels :toot:

That's more than I've ever had...

gently caress. :smith:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

:hmmyes:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

The Alchemist posted:

Thats the face I imagine everyone else in a thread has when I make a new post.

It the face I make when this thread has new posts, but none of them are more NEET/Enami

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

God drat. Not even a little bit of chill.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

simplefish posted:

"I guess spirits must be real because this fucken guy is TRANSPARENT"

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

That would be incredibly hosed up and hilarious at the same time

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Dear God Izawa this is not the time to hesitate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

You're right. I should've picked a better a choice of words.

What was "rather ballsy" 's original translation? I'm assuming there's no direct word for that in Japanese