Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

CrazyLoon posted:

It even works with the acronym, just make it "GBS - Gay Baby Slammer"

:emptyquote:

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

time to stab that uncle

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

impressive... so jail does work?

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

owned!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

next arc is gonna revolve around people being terrified of Tohru while in his head he's just an anxious worried mess. Curb Your Neet

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I'll take Mr Steak's probe if it means we get more NEET

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

can't wait for the Combo Double Post where old NEET and young NEET both end up taking the same job

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Jato posted:

OP I just binged this entire thread the last two days. Please post 100 more pages worth so I can continue at the same rate. Shoot that neet into my veins man.

and to think, it only took 1 year for these first 100 pages!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Wow Oda looking like a snack now

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I vote we start crowdfunding the NEET, if everyone just translates one word we can finish the whole series in mere days!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I guess the real :neet: was the friends we made along the way

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

at last we finally approach the perennial moment. SM please draw this out for as long as possible to keep up the suspense

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

lol this is 1000x better since we did the Oda Death arc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011