Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
It's gonna end like this, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kgbtRy2LV8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
NEET's mom investing in her son's future career...in MURDER!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

He should try to start a military coup

This so loving much. Just thinking about the comedy potential of it has me :allears:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Coup d'état is the coolest loving crime of all and only such if it fails.

Which is a given with this guy lol

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
People with no value to society, you say? Gee, who could it be? :thunk:

Other NEETs. Or bums I guess, but even a bum goes out in the world to serve as an example to others while NEETs don't even do that.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

onsetOutsider posted:

I hosed up the lettering on the shirt in panel 2, but I was laughing too hard at "Weet" to change it.

For me, 'ecotistical' is definitely something I'm stealing for future use. Or maybe its hilarity is just imagining him turning his parents' bodies into compost heap and being labeled 'ecotistical' because of it.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wait, a loving family? Really? I thought this was autobiographical.

If it was, he wouldn't have made the comics that he did. He'd just waffle endlessly about making them ITT.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
And he failed to murder anyone - True Blue NEET!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
In a regular job he'd still interact with someone else that'd share our pain of putting up with him, this way tho it's just more of his inner monologuing.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Welp, better turn yourself in to the police for murdering that ladybug. And be sure to stutter a lot like a dweeb and only get out "I murdered a l-l-lady..." so the cops actually detain you for a bit.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Hot Stunt posted:

Should have chosen crime.

:drat:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
^^ is basically NEET in a nutshell.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I plan all my crimes by first searching Google for how to commit them.

Gotta leave a solid trail of evidence, how else is the NEET going to become famous?!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

taco season posted:

I'm on the edge of my seat here!

same, also wanted to note that the 3rd last panel is actually really good. He looks kinda cute when he's worried!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

hello, fellow gigguk watcher.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Uryaa!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
I feel kinda bad for thinking this, but I could totes see him going 'Uryaa!' and elbowing the granny...

...and then get beat up by the old geezer and arrested for attacking an elderly while she was down lol

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
I feel so bad for his mom :(

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Mr. Steak posted:

well the choice isnt for another like 70 pages so dont worry lol :v:

:negative:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

BattleMaster posted:

He doesn't deserve his mom

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
He likely already did, inadvertently. Now gimme the next 70 panels of him crying and moping about it.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
...and it's called monologuing to yourself in your brain until parents run away.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
If he punches himself now, ala Fight Club, until he knocks himself out, I'd laugh so hard.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

But first let’s eat

People are far too grumpy on empty stomachs.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
likely only a few more panels till it wraps up, if it's not ending on a nice note of Tohru getting his rear end kicked, so...a few more panels...yea, about 2 more months by the regular update schedule, tho it's picked up pace as of late! Gotta hold on, due to all this excitement!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Bec- om- ing a crim- in- al lmfao...fortunately, his look actually sells the stilted, unfortunate side-effect of top to bottom japanese characters having to be translated into english.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

:five:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

feelix posted:

The comic now becomes a full recitation of the John Galt speech, one sentence per day

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
He redirected knife into pop's throat.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Foul Ole Ron posted:

NEET is so absolutely awful that he's going to be charged with his parents murder when he didn't actually do it.

:master:

Any schmuck like this one would fold and babble every last iota of his thought process to the detective the second that they turned the screws on him in even the tiniest way, so I'll be dissapoint as gently caress if this doesn't happen and he instead turns out to be some kind of *SCHINK SFX* stone cold killa.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Mr. Steak posted:

But as for the number of pages available on the entire website... we've seen less than a 20th of them so far.

:eyepoop:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Immediately had to narrate this out loud in my best Morgan Freeman voice :five:

Also stoked for the prison arc.

uncop posted:

Well this is the only way he can go down in history as a criminal,

...whose crime is essentially just lying to a cop. He was literally so insecure about being a criminal or not, that he lied his way into it. Fake it till you make it!

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Aug 12, 2019

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Still, it does make sense like...the detective is all: "Huh...this kid is just confessing, to take the shorter hit rather than the possible harder one, is it?" not knowing that with Tohru he's totally overthinking it and that he's too stupid to be doing it for any long-term reason. It's just the immediate 'I wanna be a criminal!' if that means lying his way into jail.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
More like...

projecthalaxy posted:

It's time for Tohru to break himself in jail.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
"The one you love to hate" factor, most likely.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
He can probably lift the wet noodle of a NEET by that head easy.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Yurusenai!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SirSamVimes posted:

Localisation is always superior to literal translation.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
If Steak did this for a job, do you really think he'd be hunky dory wasting effort transcribing a NEET comic for no money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Please, do talk more about killing Tohru, since you're so good at it. :allears: