Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
*See post by OP*

Update?

*disappointment*

I'm still dumb enough to get excited!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Updates yessssss MOAR steakyboy MOAR MOAR

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

A_Account posted:

I cant believe we are 26 pages deep on SA and gently caress all has happened apart from the NEET was a shut in and stuffed his face. Anyway, thanks OP loving this.

You really can't believe that?

Cmon now

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Mr. Steak posted:

why did i start this

Because if you finished it it'd be pretty NEET.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Hot Stunt posted:

I need to know what old man saw on his lovely son's computer.

He had an SA tab open. It was C-SPAM.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

And now his dad finds gaming and becomes a NEET just like his boy.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Mordja posted:

My son's learning German! I'm so proud of him! :downs:

:hmmyes:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

So... does our NEET know about clearing his history? Hmmm...

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Hot Stunt posted:

Old man won't find anything because there's no way the NEET uses IE.

Idk he seems pretty dumb.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Man I can't wait until next month when we see what happens next.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

God drat. I sure didn't think he'd actually kill them. Holy poo poo.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Haifisch posted:

Objection! This clearly takes place in Japan and not Japanifornia, so Phoenix Wright would have nothing to do with this. :colbert:

His Japanese cousin Fushichou Daiku will handle the case.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

drat. look at that second to last panel. Definitely a pimple, and a fuckin' huge one.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Oh poo poo that's one hell of a gambit.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Fumaofthelake posted:

This is like Death Note but with morons

So it's the second half of Death Note.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Never thought I'd see the day. GJ steaky.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Chomp8645 posted:

He's just incarcerated.

He's now employed as a bitch.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This comic is a weird paradox. I'm both invested in what is going to happen but literally could not care less about the main character..

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Hey OP are you named after the Kishi Bashi song?

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

Silently wondering the same thing but Mr. Steak is/was also a restaurant chain.

I'm pretty sure it's just a pun on "mistake".

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Daily Life of a Certain Prison Bitch.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Daily Life of an Update-Deprived Goon

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

Wait if your name is a play on "mistake" should it not be "Ms. Steak?"

Mistake is his wife. He's Mr. Steak.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Whole lotta not comic up in this bitch.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Finally!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Shadow0 posted:

I was literally just about to steal your thunder, OP:

BEHEAD THE FALSE PROPHET!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

klapman posted:

Do half the people in this thread have abandonment issues or something? I really hate this weird rear end LP forum culture where you apparently have to scream for attention like a 5 year old whenever you don't get what you want right this second

He posted it in GBS you knob. Serious is for elsewhere and you know it.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Oh Tohru it makes me so happy to see you reaping what you've sown.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Tohru is definitely a libertarian.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

We really jumped the gun by already having a smilie for this thread.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Sep 2, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Gay Cow Jail

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Mr. Lobe posted:

best I can come up with is algaytraz

Manlovenworth?

I have a couple others but they use slurs so I decided to refrain.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

OH poo poo KILLER CANADIANS!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Oh poo poo it's the everything is proceeding according to keikaku smile.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Odds on this guy making Tohru his bitch?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Aino Minako posted:

the lack of activity is decidedly not NEAT

Have you read the comic? Lack of activity defines NEET.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Yarbald posted:

don’t make excuses for OP being a little bitch

Right. Yeah. Mr. Steak, so are you well-done or what because if you take any loving longer I think I'm gonna have to ask for some A1.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Chomo probably that's why he's so intent on making people think he's a killer.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Are you loving kidding me?

IT WAS ALL A DREAM?

God drat it!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Grevling posted:

Can't "yeet", the NEET.

:nice:

It's no "can't corner the dorner" but I'll allow it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

So it was just a dream and also not just a dream. Hmm...