Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I saw this thread back when it was first posted and was like "that's a fun idea" and then forgot about it for years and then just rediscovered it and blasted through all available translations and now I'm literally dying at the update pace/remaining number of pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

hyphz posted:

Inevitable reminder - “crime NEET” never actually committed a crime.

the dad punch could be considered assault if the dad had pressed charges

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
i want to go back and pick the opposite timeline of "crime president"

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

Lol I like this appreciative software developer. Their receptiveness seems unreal.

I know that when I get tasks sent back with fixes, my first thought is "Wow! This QA person is doing a great job."

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

someone awful. posted:

why does the criminal timeline keep murdering the people who start to translate it :ohdear:

As established, it's not technically murder if the translators killed themselves out of NEET-induced shame

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's so realistic. My life is also a series of random events that don't relate or push the story forward.

Have you considered murdering someone?

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Vic posted:

Hunting for a bug trying to replicate the conditions it happened in. Huh...

You're pretty good.

I think the implication is that Nii was the only one on the right track to actually hunting down the steps to recreate the bug

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Vic posted:

In the one town where the bug occured. He's pretty good.

little known fact: where a bug occurs and where the crash manifests are not necessarily the same place

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
This is japan and a bunch of office drones achieved a goal. She's asking him about a company drinking party

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
He needs to buy a necktie so he can really commit to nomikai culture and wear it around his head

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Fumaofthelake posted:

Papa Lake would help but I can’t read Japanese

Make it up

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Podima posted:

Lol she's not going to the drinking party.

i think that's just him realizing that she's not asking him on a date, and that there are other parties involved

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Standing up for Princess... Cute

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

God bless

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
That dude is definitely not handing his business card in accordance with proper japanese etiquette

This could inspire pages of NEET mind wandering. Presuming, of course, he has any awareness of etiquette whatsoever

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Hoping this doesn't become another timeline split point when Nii inevitably overthinks this moment in the worst way

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
She's been groped on a train... Cute

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

I'm not gonna take it, but that's quite an avatar

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Ziv Zulander posted:

Everybody always talks about places being haunted because people die around there. Haunted hospitals, haunted graveyards, haunted murder homes. Why aren’t there no haunted airports? Tons of people die at the airport waiting for an airlift helicopter that don’t come in time. But nobody ever thinks about that. If ghosts are real then why don’t I ever hear about any haunted airports

They do what now? Are you under the impression that they drive critical patients to the airport to wait for a helicopter?

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Ziv Zulander posted:

Uh, yes? They drive critical patients to the nearest spot a helicopter can land, which is sometimes the airport. It’s been years, but I used to do that sort of stuff

I don't mean to question your experience, I've just never been in a place where driving to an airport and waiting is anywhere near a better option than just driving to a hospital

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
i am enjoying this comic, which is about NEET

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

The Alchemist posted:

Part-Time Neet never, for sure, but we have to keep in mind that we have observed that timeline for a shorter period than it's counterpart.

Excuse me, I think you'll find that part-time NEET once nearly violated his NDA and then once tried to take off his shirt after one beer at a Korean BBQ

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I am enjoying this comic, which is about NEET

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Who's this guy in the sunglasses? Can't believe they're just dropping new characters on us during the middle of Spirit Medium Argument

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
What? Amanuma just wanted to do a cool shonen entrance to his battle by long-distance sliding a chair to exactly where he needed to sit. He wasn't trying to hit Izawa, jesus

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I'm enjoying this comic, which is about NEET

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Now that's what I call well-conveyed, visually legible action

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Hey, Nii is #2, just like he prefers

If he was #1 he would be Ichii

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
He's gonna sneak a copy of the game out so he can retire to his hyperbolic NEET chamber and return far more skilled than Mr. Anamuna

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

I can't handle this excitement

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Food Thief Timeline

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Looky Looky is my favorite onomatopoeia yet

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Make another one for dad. Surely he didn't use ALL the salami... right?

It was as many thin slices of salami as he wanted, DeadFatDuckFat.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Vic posted:

lol what. It's a toaster oven. It's a common kitchen appliance.

it's well known that japanese people only have clay mizu konro and buckets of rice and soy sauce

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

I honestly had no idea I did that. Amazing. Lolling hard over here.

I'm sure you're all savvy enough to know this, but just so we're all on the same page, he's talking about Karaage and not a bucket of the colonel's original recipe.

I know his grin is because he's proud of his deduction, but tbh that's how I grin when I realize I'm about to have katsu curry and karaage

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Enami is about to self-defense his mom so his shame can never be known

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I can't believe NEET is about to bang in an elevator

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
She snuck out to go read the diary you guys

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

simplefish posted:

I would love a translation note about "oh, really?" vs "is that so?"

Could it be "sou desu ka" vs. "ah, sou" or something along those lines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Ms. Nishiyama discovers wavedashing and pointedly does not report it