Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Removing Fry me to the moon from Evangelion was the final drop. :argh:

And thanks for translating this lovely comic for us OP. Finally gave me a reason to stop reading Baki for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Don't forget the time when Trump met Yujiro and automatically sieg heil'd him.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I hope I'm not overstepping now, but I really think this NEET sucks at killing his dad.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The only time it's ok to punch your dad is if he's really drunk and wants to prove his manhood.

NEET sucks.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

I hope his father beats the poo poo out if Tohro, or getting real calls the cops, then evicts him. Obviously Tohru wasn't spanked enough as a child.

Not gonna happen. While he is married and has a job the dude is an even bigger NEET than his son. If anything he should be proud that the kid for once had the balls to stand up to someone.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo, I'm laughing like a mad bastard!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Come on, NEET! Get the cop to murder himself!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Do they work in Japanese prisons? Not having video games might be the last of NEETs problems.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Stunt posted:

What on earth is he twisting?

Pretty sure it's a Japanese style fingerbox with corks that preserve it.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lol, I was 138 when I served time. This poo poo is getting to close for comfort. When I got out I even had to move back in with my parents while looking for a job and I was a total NEET.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mordja posted:

Did you murder them?

Why would I murder the people who even took the risk and smuggled a quart of whiskey in for me during a visit? The guards where racists and only frisked visitors who where from "those" countries.

Now in my kokoro wish it turns out the South-Korean dude is Riki-Oh and starts an uprising that ends up with NEET fumbling his way into loving it all up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOtHM7E3ZvI

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9drAF84jM-Q

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Is prison rape a thing in Japanese prison? I'm assuming not since I've only heard it's common in America and third world hell holes.
The last time one was reported in Norway was in 2004 and that was some idiot figuring raping an inmate was a good way to prove his dominance. He ended up with a screwdriver up his arse since rapists are not very popular here.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CrazyLoon posted:

Having actually met murderers IRL lmao...that is some primo bullshitting. NEET might actually turn the BS back on him! Fake it till you make it NEET!

Nah, having been in prison you absolutely know who might have killed someone or is there for violence. Everyone bullshits about the reason they're inside if it's something horrible, but they all get found out.

Wanna know what the Korean dude is sitting for.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SnowblindFatal posted:

What about the weird dude who punched him?

Randomly starting to scream gibberish and the assaulting other inmates who have done nothing to provoke you is probably frowned upon and will get you sent to isolation for the rest of your sentence.
I was expecting him to turn out to be Morgan Freeman in Shawshank but instead he was just as mentally ill as neet if not more so.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Can anyone be arsed to do the math on how much he made per day in the pokey? Let's say he worked five days a week for ten years, had no expences for siggs an such and ended up with 5000 bucks.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And then Neet blew the rest of the money on a Switch, all the games available and a night in a love hotel.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Just look at this scrub of a translator, look at him and laugh. Nobody calls the second match in a fighting game level two.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Android Blues posted:

I did not know this. Cool!
Another fun fact is that most popular music including western stuff is still getting put out on cassette over there. It's because all the olds prefer them for their karaoke sessions.
Japan is weirdly backwards when it comes to some types of technology while they also have the most fancy toilets in the world.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Poor Tohru. If only Kiryu Kazuma was there to help him.
I'm fairly certain you helping a nerd who got his money stolen at an arcade actually is a side quest in one of the Yakuza games.

Lodin fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Sep 17, 2019

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Had to look up what roe is and it's just caviar from other fish than sturgeon. In other words I had cod roe on knekkebrød for breakfast and didn't even know it. :psyduck:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
He's a lovely thief. No honour if you don't take everything.
If on the other hand he took it all and manages to to fool the biddy he's great.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

To be fair, he did just finish a 10 year prison term. I'd begrudge a guy a minor indulgence in food and anime boobs after that.

Hell, one of the first things I got after serving four months was an Xbox 360 and Bioshock. You got to treat yourself.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The hell? Unless he has tiny Donald Trump hands how can he ware those gloves? This is some bullshit!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I've worn my girlfriends clothes no problem cause I'm a small guy, but the gloves were a no go.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty sure the guy is actually Korean but speaks with a Kansai dialect. Neet recognised his origins from the shifty eyes. It's similar to Canadians in South Park.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

RBA Starblade posted:

I hope this ends with the NEET discovering Youtube Superstardom and online delivery and never leaving his room again

He should go on that reality TV/game show where contestants are stuck naked in a small apartment with only water and a toilet. They can only subsist on whatever they can win from magazine sweepstakes.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Steak posted:

you can see in my OP here

Thanks, gonna give this a go since it looks mildly interesting. I'm pretty burnt out on Baki after a couple of hundred chapters.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

It's the money NEET inherited from the sale of his parents house and lot!
Uncle truly believes NEET killed them but to not honour them and give it to him would be a shameful display.

Then he's gonna karateka the poo poo out of him.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Mr. Steak he is a flake
If he don't post NEET We'll on him skeet

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Is Tohru googling his own name the first time it's mentioned that his last name is Nii? That's pretty clever.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
My only real knowledge of Japanese geography comes from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon and Shogun: Total War. :v:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ninjewtsu posted:

Make the world's laziest banners to put at the top of each update to indicate if we're looking at the job path or the criminal path

Or do what I did and train yourself to look at the avatar before reading the strip?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ok, I'm calling bullshit. The way the guys were struggling with the tiny boxes I assumed they contained bowling balls or small anvils.
If they're just full of wires and various electrical components they wouldn't weigh poo poo. These must be the most feeble men in all of Japan. Shameful display, especially from Hitler Zangief.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I just remembered, here's Jimmy Carter back to building houses the day after he had a recent spill. What I noticed is that whatever it is he's working on looks suspiciously like the things Tohru was making in prison. I think I'm one step closer to cracking this peanut.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh I do hope we get several panels of NEET contemplating how his food is inferior to that of Zangief Hitler, Ugly Miles Edgeworth and the dude who looks like that one lady from Dragonball.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I bet he's gonna give him a permanent position as head electronic garbage sorter.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zazi posted:

wait so by choosing the path of crime NEET forgot to crime and ended up with a job

what the hell kind of heinous poo poo is job path NEET gonna end up involved with?

Pretty sure we've already established that the two timelines have somehow merged because the Gods refuse to have more than one universe with NEET in it. The reason Kansai Guy mistook Criminal Tohru for a noodle cook is because that's the job Job Tohru ends up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Come on NEET, defend yourself. Defend yourself like only you can. :q: