Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Mr steak these updates are always great and I love every panel you post. Please never stop mr steark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I thought I couldn't hate this guy more

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

OP is transparently a con artist and scoundrel bastardling, and literally cannot update ever again

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

The slowdrip of panels supports the fantasy theory.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Grizzled badass tells dad to spit it out

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Chokehold incoming

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Holy poo poo. Where the gently caress is this gonna go. Jesus Christ neet fycker bullshit

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Mr. Steak posted:

Wow, this video makes Japanese prisons seem really effective at rehabilitation.

Some if it looks smart or effective but there are some big red flags even with some of the basic premises (like only allowing 8 mins/day of socialization) that show they have fundamental misconceptions about what rehabilitation is. Or maybe they know exactly what it is, and know what the goal of their habilitation is - drones.

e: i only watched the first 40 mins before i had to get back to work so maybe they touch on this

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Idk if it's gonna be reform so much as "haha I lied in my confession, can I please leave?" And no, tohru. You hosed up. Time for seventy pages of escape plans that don't happen

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

OP specifically requests shitposts and responds to them. He is just too much of a coward to post panels each time

But for real OP if you need self-care time or just don't wanna gently caress with it that's cool :)

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Big fan of all these updates. Thank you Mr stureka

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Losing all his money immediately is pretty much how the system makes sure ex-cons are drawn back into crime, so RIP our new Tohru. Maybe he will find some level of honor in breaking the law for the right reasons. More likely he'll spiral out of control into violence and gross sex stuff.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Good fx technique. I've only ever read berserk but they did the same kinda thing and I think it's perfect.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I know it's a pickaxe but I prefer to read that as a reaper's scythe depicting "a job"

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Author began returning to their roots with the "what is my address" storyline, then became existentially frustrated and attacked Dragonball Z

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Idk if shark is fair but it is definitely another unexpected tone shift and I love it. Give me 50 updates of navelgazing about being an artist

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Tohru's third victim approaching his manga-induced stroke

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I cannot keep up with this insane timeskipping.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Is this poo poo even real? What the gently caress is going on?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

My favorite cereal is breakfast cereal

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Tohru should be skeptical when he sees this arc is titled "eBay used bra store"

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Steaks I hope you're doing okay, I love NEET but your health is more important and I hope you can find work soon

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Wait, "Dad's friend"? What is the age difference here? Is she not in her 30's?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

She's dead, right?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

im just glad shes alive.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Idk I never drink so when I have a pint I am usually 2/10 drunk, like enough that i know it's having an effect. Two beers quick enough puts me in solid 4/10 territory which is about as far into alcohol land as I'm willing to go

Tohru seems to do a little too much solo public disturbance drinking

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

dirby posted:

NEET should really just read A Dialogue on Personal Identity and Immortality instead of reinventing the wheel.

Having a rough night and I weirdly felt better and more resolute, existentially, after reading this. Or it might be the Xanax haha gently caress.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

NEET is living my nightmare

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Beyonce couldnt do it, Tohru definitely can't do it

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Oh no.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

that battery is gonna die and NEET does not have the emotional capacity to handle it

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

No Sister Make for like, two weeks now. Hope they are okay.

e: didnt see the last page of the thread where this was brought up, sorry

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I respect you for admitting the mistake and owning up to it, no one can unlearn all the terrible poo poo we were taught in one day

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

RIP the good sword or whatever he had but couldn't reach a save point with

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

The battery died while he was at work. He got over it pretty fast. Totally worth the time spent building it up.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

NEEt got his electric boomerang and is feelin' ready for QA...and GQ

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Hey this is a great bug write up tohru! You're a natural. Do you want to get your penis hosed, Tohru?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

RuBisCO posted:

Genuinely shocked he didn't crank one out what the heck

It's worse, he's gonna creep out the pretty lady at work

At least when you milk the natto in your own shower, no one knows about it

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I am at first embarrassed to say that I have made that same google search, but then I think it is probably a pretty common thing to do if you are a socially maladjusted creepazoid like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

lol princess fat!!!