Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«64 »
kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

He is I, and I am him

If you don't see that load up, I guess you deserve to get hit by what's telegraphed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

If you want, I'll be showing an old Ganryu-Jima tonight around 7PM ET over at the psp synchtube

http://psp-tv.com/r/MoatFights

Probably also showing other weird MMA stuff tomorrow, since it's a rare off-week for big fights.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

kimbo305 posted:

If you don't see that load up, I guess you deserve to get hit by what's telegraphed.

Maybe they thought it was a double bluff?

"No idiot will load up that much!"

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010

kimbo305 posted:

She'd eaten a really hard body shot that changed her body language around ten seconds earlier, followed by a handful of shots to the head. I don't think she was very good at not getting punched to begin with, so she might've eaten that shot regardless, but in her (lack of?) defense, she'd been hurt pretty good by the time the kill shot landed.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

LobsterMobster posted:

If you want, I'll be showing an old Ganryu-Jima tonight around 7PM ET over at the psp synchtube

http://psp-tv.com/r/MoatFights

Probably also showing other weird MMA stuff tomorrow, since it's a rare off-week for big fights.

we are live!

come see vitali krabs and friends

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Tonight at 7PM ET, we are back at psp-tv.com/r/MoatFights for some Ganryu-Jima moat fighting and also some Yamma Pit Fighting

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Pillbug

LobsterMobster posted:

Tonight at 7PM ET, we are back at psp-tv.com/r/MoatFights for some Ganryu-Jima moat fighting and also some Yamma Pit Fighting

I'm sorry that I keep missing these. I think it's cool and good that you're hosting. I'll try to make it out for something eventually.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

He is I, and I am him

In looking for another post of mine, I found this:

kimbo305 posted:

Uhhh, Scott Coker is a black belt

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

He was a bad guy in a Surf Ninjas, iirc

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

He is I, and I am him

lol, noice

https://youtu.be/Ue99cKg3KPk

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Clapping Larry

Listening to the recent Co Main Event podcast and someone brought this to the hosts' attention

Ben Fowlkes: "I think that just means he's a mushroom dealer now"

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Somewhere Joe Rogan's kicking himself for not coming up with that idea

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Герой Советского Союза

chaleski posted:

Somewhere Joe Rogan's kicking himself for not coming up with that idea

I'm pretty sure there's a much higher profit margin and much less risk in all the drugs Rogan does sell (onnit), compared to mushrooms.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Rizin is claiming they will have a show in August, including a vacant bantamweight title bout between Ogikubo and Asakura, which should be exceedingly rad

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Brut posted:

I'm pretty sure there's a much higher profit margin and much less risk in all the drugs Rogan does sell (onnit), compared to mushrooms.

They're promoted as shroom tech or some poo poo So Rogan is still selling mushrooms. You're on a roll.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Герой Советского Союза

Hah you're right, they do have a product named Shroom Tech, that's pretty funny, they don't appear to be the psychedelic kind of mushrooms though unfortunately.

LobsterMobster posted:

Rizin is claiming they will have a show in August, including a vacant bantamweight title bout between Ogikubo and Asakura, which should be exceedingly rad

I hope this actually happens. Looks like they're actually planning to hold 2 events, one on the 9th and the other on the 10th, wonder how big each fight cards ends up being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

Friday at 7PM ET, at psp-tv.com/r/MoatFights will be Ganryu-Jima 3 plus Dada 5000's BYB Extreme: Battleship 1, the bareknuckle boxing event taking place inside THE TRIGON, a triangley (more like diamond) shaped ring. This event was originally intended to take place in international waters, hence the name Battleship, but weather issues forced Dada to hold it in some warehouse in Miami.

«64 »