Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Lid posted:

Calcio Storico always gets its own thread, and deservingly so. It's just the one event everywhere that's just you get excited for the sport itself, and not knowing a loving thing about whats going on.

The only things you need to know are that the reds have the biggest beefiest criminals, and the blues are trash enjoyed only by garbage people. There, you now know all the important bits of calcio storico.

Thinking about subbing back to Fight Pass to watch some of the tiny feds, especially Alaskan Fighting Championship. If you haven't, please do yourself a favor and watch some cards. They're quick, and usually hilarious. The ring announcer's a funny guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

KSW is also gonna have this guy

fight this guy

and while Hong-Man Choi vs Yi Long was good, I think the Asian promotions are really gonna have to dig deep if they want to overcome this on the Freakshow Scale next year.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

No date set yet apart from "2019", but I am praying to the MMA gods that the fight goes through.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

the scuttlebutt on the twitters was that FITE won't be broadcasting this years edition, so I guess it's Japanese VPNs and dodgy Russian streams for everyone

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

i don't give a poo poo what kind of a freak it is against, someone get this Iranian blow-up doll into the cage

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

christ that's a bad break :stare:

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

coconono posted:

we need a supercut of unconscious fighters wrestling refs. it really is the cherry on top of this sport.

It's this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtGrC0dTCVA

edit: well thats a terrible snipe.

Bushmeister fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Oct 28, 2019

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

The Polish are at it again with what looks like Moat Fights but with KSW aesthetics. Oh and also bare knuckle and with headbutting allowed because gently caress it lets just throw everything in there. Could be interesting if they manage to promote at least one show.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

RIZIN honestly lasted longer than I expected

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Iranian Hulk vs Aorigele loving book it

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

Iranian Hulk vs Dada 5000

:getin:

If you chose the referee right (read: decrepit enough), you could be looking at the first ever MMA fight with a 300% fatality rate

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Pretty sure at least one year's finals are/used to be available on Fight Pass previously, yeah.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

First ever Wotore event is live right now https://wotore.tv/#/

in case you have missed its like MOATFIGHTS from Japan right down to the fog in the moat but bareknuckle, no time limit, no weight classes. amazingly dumb & from what I just saw of the last fight, amazingly hilarious

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

How is it physically possible for his head to keep on getting bigger every time I see it

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

so very tempted to stay/get up at 5am to watch this poo poo, god drat

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Only one heavyweight showdown for a NYE card seems like such a letdown

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

Pudz is back in action against a Senegalese wrestler on the 20th. Just two normal looking humans going to fight.
If the fight goes longer than 90 seconds it's going to go into that sad Heavyweight fight realm.

https://youtu.be/TjUgVvndsK4

Pretty drat good promo I think.

if it goes on for longer than 90 seconds its gonna sublimate i.e. go from solid to gas instantaneously

can't wait to see it

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Fight Circus II was an amazing show with poo poo fights and some very yikes commentary, also they seemed pretty adamant about not having anyone die in their freak circus and the reffing/matchups reflected that. So ready for the 3rd one.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

The second Fight Circus was an incredibly sleazy carnival affair but the refs and other officials seemed genuinely interested in not giving anyone on the card permanent brain damage, which was surprising.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Calcio storico is happening tomorrow on the 11th, only one game is played this year as Rossi and Bianchi dropped out and there's no fan crowd just the dudes who usually do the pre-match dressup. No free stream, PPV is 5 euros/about 7 bucks for those interested https://www.live-now.com/en-it/page...fiorentino.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

coconono posted:

But why is the dude holding a bottle of poppers and a weed pipe

There's a very real possibility that either or both are what the winner's purse is going to consist of.