Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I watch every card but am rarely online for them :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Dayum

https://coed.com/2018/12/31/watch-floyd-mayweather-tenshin-nasukawa-video/

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Holy poo poo, Fedor vs Bader is this weekend. That's almost thread worthy!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Frank Trigg, Referee.

:lol:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I'm just here for the Fedor humiliation, can we hurry up with that please

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

diego sanchez yes cartweheel dot gif

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

hahahaha

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Memories: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3307462

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/26077676/dillon-danis-receives-7-month-suspension-role-ufc-229-brawl

heh

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

loving lol

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Fedor v. Rampage in 2019 just feels right for the end of the year doesn't it.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

...Fedor was never defeated? What?

e: do they mean Pride?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Boco_T posted:

“in this building” is what they were saying, Saitama Super Arena

Ah, I missed that. Thanks.

All good streaks must end :lol:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I'm legit mad I never thought of this.

Also, LOL, this looked fixed.

e: Pride lives

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Going out a winner of a fixed fight, the Pridest way to do so

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

If a fighter is so great, why have then won titles in 4 orgs? Is there a reason no one retains her long term?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

JaySB posted:

So, with how loud Josh and Goldie are, do you think the fighters can hear them?

100%

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I really want to post this in the UFC thread but that's the rules, it goes here

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Alaois posted:

keven was right all along

nope

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I seem to recall this being discussed a long time ago but I could be confusing it with another fighter doing shady poo poo.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/tapology/status/1402349289855242244

(read the thread, it has the pictures)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

folks, the news that absolutely nobody wanted is finally here:

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1408075092257554435

On Oct 23 in Moscow, my b-day. :lol: just what I did not ask for!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I need this for my birthday

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

omg chael crash posted:

I miss that dude that really loved Fedor

Nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I lol'd as Pettis was getting his rear end beat, never let it go to the judges as Dana spouts.