Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

I will say, McLaren’s blue hair looked suited that slow motion replay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

RIP Eddie.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

This is a bizarre end(?) to things.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Some gnarly bruising in the Aung La N Sang fight.

E: ^^^ yeah the fights have been pretty fun so far imo, annoying as the commentary has been it’s not hard to tune it out.

PONEYBOY fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Mar 31, 2019

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Nasty leg break in the Subba fight earlier on One.

Fun fight with Yodpanomrung against a dude with “Muay Thai is Life” tattooed across his chest. Lovely knees from the clinch

PONEYBOY fucked around with this message at 16:09 on May 3, 2019

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Horse Inspector posted:

No kidding, it sort of looked like he was trying a weird rubber guard without anyone in it.

both an accurate way to describe it, and to dissuade people from watching it

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Tonan is so bloody good.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Sage strolling into the ring. His mouth guard makes him look like he’s missing teeth.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

goodnight sweet prince

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

I was so stoked to see Yodsanklai Petrosayan, but that struggle to get that back up was a worry regardless of that idiot commentator.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Petrosayan not as concerned with making range as usual, really reliant on his pivot step but doesn’t seem to be using his thips or shoves as much as usual.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

The Petrosayan-Petchyindee fight from the recent One card has been changed to a no contest over claimed referee misconduct (over clinches). Petchyindee is refusing the rematch so no one seems quite sure what’s happening in the featherweight Grand Prix atm.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

I am 100% for a Storico thread. Was hoping to be in Firenze to see it this year but perhaps next year I’ll be able to head back for a month or so.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

This being the b-through-z-league thread I’m never certain whether those sort of statements are hyperbole or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

knowing jwp he probably still considers himself retired but was getting bored on the weekends