Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

don’t startle me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

read my lips no new respiration

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

what’s up with France violently turning on every leader they’ve elected or otherwise

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the fart planet

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7K9SycELA

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

shiksa posted:

i kind of like the illinois tradition of throwing our governors in jail after their term, tbh. sure, it "makes the state look bad" but god drat would you look at that, powerful people being prosecuted for white collar crime. plus it has the bonus side effect of ruining the reputation of slimy fuckers right after they leave office so there's no post-power media tour to smooth over the scandals.

rod blagojevich will be president in 10 years

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

donald trump starring in a commercial for old people boner or stroke pills that allow him to live a normal life except it's a portable escalator

i’m former president, Donald J. Trump, here to tell you about gold, the most stable market. protect your nest egg

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

america is infamous for how lovely our rioting skills are

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

quote:

Blagojevich appeared on season 9 of The Celebrity Apprentice in Spring 2010, asserting that he has the "skill and know-how to get things accomplished" on the series. Series star and producer Donald Trump praised Blagojevich's "tremendous courage and guts", and predicted that he would become one of the show's breakout stars.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

jeb is a living tragedy lmao

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

“[Jeb] woke up at 4 in the morning and turned on the TV and found out that his dad had passed away,”

lmbo

*turns on tv to funeral*

... Dad?!?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

I'd clap for dead Jeb :unsmith:

sweet release from his pig poo poo life

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

jeb missing the announcement of his dad dying on tv because he’s blending vanilla ice cream and guacamole in the kitchen

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

a hook breaking that horrifically killed a bunch of people, totally fine infrastructure

also PG&E will never be held accountable

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i wonder what percentage of our electrical infrastructure is built on pre-1930s technology

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

ShriekingMarxist posted:

John McAfee is the next president if the standard is shitposting batshit insanity

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1070857216947838976?s=19

lmao mcafee loving rules, there’s no way he lives 3 more years max

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

this man doesn’t have a single hair on his body, what the gently caress he looks like a giant 5 year old

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

lol

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i like to show off how much of a huge dumb rear end i am by posing with a cigar so the world loving hates me

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

any good trumps the last few hours

nobody has heard anything from the president since Jan. 2017 Sorry

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

ShriekingMarxist posted:

they probably had to sedate him because he started talking about a seal team six raid on Mueller's house

or him watching goodfellas and getting an idea from the Layla montage

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the whole djt crimes league all ending up dead overnight would be a good rear end season finale

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

no pubes yet sorry posted:

watch out i am really going to go to town on that thing

hold your horses and watch me go hog wild down there

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i loving love committing crimes dude this poo poo rules

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

no way trump survives a second term anyway, if in 2020 find a way to sever pence from the vp incumbency, nominate a loving horse or something. pay putin to lure pence into a stable and hide a bomb in the horse pussy

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

a.lo posted:

i bought one of those premade gingerbread houses and im going to assemble it

please be careful

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

just like my stoufers mac n cheese

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

it’s the Hitler page

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

this dude becomes butterball from hellraiser

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

couldn’t Flynn get charged with treason if we declared war on Russia just long enough to file the case

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/yelowbelow/status/1074813251156930561?s=21

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYIlpMdp_U

decent 3am songs

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

LMFAO MOTHER loving TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Smythe posted:

Instead of getting drunk try eating some vegetables, reading a book, or doing calisthenics. Hth bitches

why not do all that but also be drunk at all times. checkmate.