Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Tom Wilson is a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

I wonder if he gets another suspension. Just got a match penalty for hitting Seney from behind (not against the glass) near the head when he was nowhere near the puck

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Chad Sexington posted:

yes but not there

?? Looked to me like Seney wasn't near the puck and that Wilson had no reason to bump him near his head

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

romanowski posted:

it was an unbelievably stupid hit but he didn't hit his head

I didn't say he did, but it was a shoulder shot that was quite near the head and it was a lovely hit and he's an rear end in a top hat. It had to have been intentional, Seney was totally away from the play

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

That's more than 2, there was so much time Wilson had. He knew Seney was away from the play, this could not have accidental. He barreled into a guy with his back turned that COULD have gotten his head

• Locked thread