Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I'll always remember Rick Story for that one time he arm triangled Brian Foster from Foster's guard :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

My favorite thing about the Wanderlei vs. Sonnen Brazil TUF season is that Chael was totally prepared to be the heel the entire season, and in fact tells Wanderlei off camera that he is doing this and Wandy should be a babyface, and then Wandy decides to gang harass Chael anyways and be a lovely coach and Chael goes down looking better to Brazilian fans than Wanderlei does.

edit: and then both guys popped before their fight I think :getin:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Charles Gnarwin posted:

The UFC is looking to make Greg Hardy's debut on the same card as Rachel Ostovich fighting despite her husband attacking her recently. So there's your "gently caress the UFC" moment of the week.

Who are any of these people and why should I care?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

CommonShore posted:

Greg Hardy is a serious domestic abuser

Rachel Ostrovich is a recent and public victim of serious domestic abuse.

idg why anyone should be outraged by this

Conor McGregor literally assaulted a bus load of fighters and injured a couple, we've long crossed any imaginary threshold of decency that maybe existed once.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

i wouldn't mind seeing max fight frankie, but i don't want Frankie to take a ton of damage. and then i don't really want any other fights until a clear contender emerges out of zabit/tkz/yair/mirsad. i don't think stephens/carneiro/chad/cub/stephens have anything for him.

there's a ton of fights at LW that are compelling though. khabib/conor/tony/cerrone/dustin/lee/gathje (same thing as edgar with him really)

Frankie should go on a retirement tour somewhere, he's taken too much damage at this point and would get murdered by Max.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Destro posted:

Obviously Cyborg or Rose cause we need more two division champs.

I'd be cool with Valentina vs. Cyborg at 145, but Valentina would murder Rose and I don't want to see it.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Khabib was right.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

mewse posted:

Wasn't couture reviled for cheating on his wife forever ago

which one?

He was married 3 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

I thought Lindland hosed over Tanner

Lindland hosed over everyone and basically led to the fracture of Team Quest.