Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Can't wait for Ohio State to lose to Washington and Urban Meyer to leave Ohio State weirdly in shambles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

There was no video, it was Marty Smith reporting it second hand.

But yeah....you don’t get brownie points for overcoming adversity that you yourself created.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Urban is such a bitchbaby and it's great

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Scarf posted:

How teams are watching the selection

Clemson: pizza party

ND: crepes, sushi, duck omlette.

:jerkbag:

Wait, is this an elitism thing?

Dabo said he would quit his multimillion dollar job if students were ever paid. gently caress him and his blue-collar pizzy pohty.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Playoff should clearly be

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame
UCF

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

Dabo said he would quit his multimillion dollar job if students were ever paid. gently caress him and his blue-collar pizzy pohty.

He's a principled man.

I mean sure Clemson can spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a training facility and feed their players gourmet food and install a players only lazy river to attract recruits but MY GOD we can't give these kids a living wage.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

LeeMajors posted:

Good people can have poo poo opinions, and vice versa.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Spacebump posted:

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame
UCF

:hmmyes:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
My ideal scenario is that Ohio State is forgotten by the NY6 bowl people and have to go to the Quick Lane Bowl.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Bama
Georgia
LSU
Florida only loses to #2 Georgia, Missouri, and Kentucky whose only loses were to SEC teams so its a wash

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Spacebump posted:

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame
UCF

Same, but replace Washington with Notre Dame since they arn't cowards who refuse to play in a conference.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

UGA is probably going to end up playing UCF, right?

lmao if they beat a butt sad SEC team in back to back seasons.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Best possible option here is Notre Dame left out and they have a camera on Brian Kelly when he strokes out in that meeting room

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if you're upset that northwestern is losing extremely northwesternly quarterback clayton thorson, the guy next year is named "hunter johnson"

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Dear Xort

Please keep Notre Dame out of the playoff. Failing that please give them Alabama in the first round

Sincerely,
gently caress

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
Do these picks actually get released now? Or does the half an hour of babble start now and they'll actually be right before 11?

edit- 1 EST

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Scarf posted:

Good people can have poo poo opinions, and vice versa.

I dunno, just not sure why the :jerkbag: about ND serving their kids some good poo poo like Dabo is some working class hero and ND are a bunch of tea-sipping effeminates.

Meanwhile he's buying them some pizza and fighting against them earning a living wage for destroying their bodies in service of his McMansion and Seadoo lifestyle.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Booooo gently caress Notre Dame

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

FizFashizzle posted:

Obviously Notre Dame is going to go because there is no god but how many top ten teams could they even keep up with? I guess michigan obviously but michigan shouldn't be in the top 10 either.

there are like 2 1/2 actually good teams this year, they'd be fine

The competition for the 4th spot was a 2 loss team that lost to LSU by 20, a team that gave up 40 to Kansas and went to OT against Army, and a team that lost by Purdue by like 4 TDs

MourningView fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Dec 2, 2018

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Clemson -15

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'd kind of be okay with them putting Georgia in just because of how farcical that would be.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
:laffo: this is so annoying just tell us #4 you assholes

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

marioinblack posted:

Same, but replace Washington with Notre Dame since they arn't cowards who refuse to play in a conference.

Why would you use us as an excuse to kick Notre dame out when UCF is right there

The rose bowl is better than we deserve after the season we've had lmao

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

gently caress Meyer.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Manoueverable posted:

Why would you use us as an excuse to kick Notre dame out when UCF is right there

The rose bowl is the best we deserve after the season we've had lmao

He already had UCF, I just wanted to replace Notre Dame and leave out Ohio State.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha play them in Dallas you shook bitches

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Georgia higher than Ohio State lmao

Committee owns?

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Don't get blown out by Purdue!

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Hope the Sooners wreck everyone they face and win both games by no less than 30

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

honestly i take comfort that northwestern was so lovely this year that beating us was completely meaningless for ohio state's playoff chances

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Hope the Sooners wreck everyone they face and win both games by no less than 30
The Bama-OU game is gonna be a loving wild shootout, gonna rule.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

LeeMajors posted:

I dunno, just not sure why the :jerkbag: about ND serving their kids some good poo poo like Dabo is some working class hero and ND are a bunch of tea-sipping effeminates.
Bc I have an axe to grind against ND just as you have one against Dabo.

quote:

Meanwhile he's buying them some pizza and fighting against them earning a living wage for destroying their bodies in service of his McMansion and Seadoo lifestyle.

And you really think MOST p5 coaches dont hold the same lovely opinion? Dabo was just stupid to say it out loud.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Congrats to Purdue for joining the "embarrassed Urban Meyer so throughly it kept him out of the playoffs" club.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Shappa posted:

Do these picks actually get released now? Or does the half an hour of babble start now and they'll actually be right before 11?

edit- 1 EST
I thought it was like 3EST

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

The Bama-OU game is gonna be a loving wild shootout, gonna rule.

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Can't wait for Ohio State to lose to Washington and Urban Meyer to leave Ohio State weirdly in shambles.

I didn't realize that you were telling jokes until I read the bottom post

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

how does the acc get two conference championships

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Dammit, the article I read about the announcement times wasn't in EST and I didn't have a beer open yet :(

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Mullens sounds like someone who hosed up at work trying to make a bullshit excuse sound logical.

Open up the committee discussions to the public

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Vertical Lime posted:

how does the acc get two conference championships

ND is only in the ACC in basketball football is an independent because they are cowards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
It’s so hilarious hearing the grown men argue over the meaning of the word “best”.

I mean, the more you think about it, the more meaningless it becomes.