Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
various goons (including yours truly) posted these in the doobie thread.

original image:

goon alterations:

schmuckfeatures

schmuckfeatures

hogo fogo

...and my own humble contributions:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
drat, why did hollywood keep remaking ROTATOR? i thought the first one was the best. anyway,

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

all i see below her face is

:ocelot:

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Human thuuht namuH

ALLAHU AKBABKA UHALLA

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the mickey mouse ears stuck to his helmet are a nice match for princess leia's ear-bagels

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"ffuc Rotator" is what the bad guy says in the new Rotator movie before he tries to blow him away, but Rotator knows better and always gets his man :clint:

this message proudly brought to you by the 14th PRECINCT OF KICKING rear end :hellyeah:

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bregor posted:

The new ROTATOR cinematic universe isn't honoring the classics

the expression of charlie chaplin and his twin is perfect, considering they're staring at a giant butt with a map painted on it

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Songbearer posted:

I have to wait until Julyjul to see it :mad:

at least that's earlier than septeetpes or Octobotco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN