Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
as two gardening enthusiasts, we must insist that there will be zero tolerance for "weeding" puns at our nuptuals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

*on a pig shaped invitation*
please join us for our simpsons seasons 2-10 themed wedding bbbq. costumes encouraged.
-the families of the bbride and a carrot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we both love fantasy and while we haven't seen it yet we think we love game of thrones so that's our theme! also my fiancee's favorite color is red so that's also the theme!

canyoneer

we're going to have an 18th century themed marriage. the wedding will be normal and modern, but we don't actually like each other very much but are marrying anyway for social and economic reasons

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi, future BEST BRIDESMAIDS EVER, welcome to our first ever PLANNING SESH!!!!!!!!!!! okay so some ground rules first off:

the theme of this wedding is PARADISE COVE and while we live in the middle of the country far away from any body of water larger than a sewage treatment facility we want everything to be SUPER BEACHY so even though it's winter, girls, get ready to TAN and TONE because i'm putting you all in strapless gowns from the finest of all the stores, David's Bridal.

our colors are BEACHY and FUN so sarah, you're going to wear this hot little number in POOL.

kerri, since you're my bestie best bff ever, you're going to wear this one (it'll cover up those curves FLAWLESSLY) in CAPRI.

sharon, you're only here because mom said i had to be nice to you, so you're going to be on the end in MALIBU which is where i wish you'd loving stayed because i still hate you for that time you told me i looked like i was "finally filling out" but anyway here's your loving swatch.

tammie, i barely know you but we were on cheer squad in high school and sorority sisters and one time we banged the same dude so you get to wear this elegant little MATRONLY outfit to cover up your baby bump (grats girl!!!!!!!!!) in SPA so hopefully you can keep your loving chill and not cry hormonally every time something happens because i'm not paying this much for you to ruin the loving airbrush makeup.

okay so now we need to talk about HAIRSTYLES. i don't want any of you upstaging me so i'm going for BEACHY WAVES and i'm paying my dog groomer's niece's best friend's cousin ANJILLA to come give me some sweet salt-kissed loveliness, so you all should wear buns. and probably just like not do anything remotely nice. just a loving bun, no rhinestones or hair flowers, don't be extra, sharon.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
this is our judd apatow themed wedding,

Farecoal

There he go

lmao

Twenty Four

hamjobs posted:

hi, future BEST BRIDESMAIDS EVER, welcome to our first ever PLANNING SESH!!!!!!!!!!! okay so some ground rules first off:

the theme of this wedding is PARADISE COVE and while we live in the middle of the country far away from any body of water larger than a sewage treatment facility we want everything to be SUPER BEACHY so even though it's winter, girls, get ready to TAN and TONE because i'm putting you all in strapless gowns from the finest of all the stores, David's Bridal.

our colors are BEACHY and FUN so sarah, you're going to wear this hot little number in POOL.

kerri, since you're my bestie best bff ever, you're going to wear this one (it'll cover up those curves FLAWLESSLY) in CAPRI.

sharon, you're only here because mom said i had to be nice to you, so you're going to be on the end in MALIBU which is where i wish you'd loving stayed because i still hate you for that time you told me i looked like i was "finally filling out" but anyway here's your loving swatch.

tammie, i barely know you but we were on cheer squad in high school and sorority sisters and one time we banged the same dude so you get to wear this elegant little MATRONLY outfit to cover up your baby bump (grats girl!!!!!!!!!) in SPA so hopefully you can keep your loving chill and not cry hormonally every time something happens because i'm not paying this much for you to ruin the loving airbrush makeup.

okay so now we need to talk about HAIRSTYLES. i don't want any of you upstaging me so i'm going for BEACHY WAVES and i'm paying my dog groomer's niece's best friend's cousin ANJILLA to come give me some sweet salt-kissed loveliness, so you all should wear buns. and probably just like not do anything remotely nice. just a loving bun, no rhinestones or hair flowers, don't be extra, sharon.

holy crap lol

Space Taxi
We had a falling out with our florist so he will no longer be providing flowers for the wedding. We will require all guests to dress as hydrangeas. We encourage the bride's guests to stand along the altar and down the sides of the aisle and the groom's guests to lay tastefully around the bridal table at the reception.

FutonForensic

Space Taxi posted:

We had a falling out with our florist so he will no longer be providing flowers for the wedding. We will require all guests to dress as hydrangeas. We encourage the bride's guests to stand along the altar and down the sides of the aisle and the groom's guests to lay tastefully around the bridal table at the reception.

lmao

Piso Mojado

Space Taxi posted:

lol

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

I'm thinking you've been invited to be a bridesmaid at some point.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I own sixteen bridesmaids dresses and that's why I got married at a courthouse.

google THIS

Robot Made of Meat posted:

it does have a not altogether fictional feel to it, doesn't it?

alnilam

We welcome nearly all manner of costumes and props to our star wars episode 2 themed wedding but please I know you might think it would be a funny joke but please NO SAND!! *nervously side-eyes the Paradise Cove themed wedding planning nearby*

ty manifisto

google THIS

alnilam posted:

We welcome nearly all manner of costumes and props to our star wars episode 2 themed wedding but please I know you might think it would be a funny joke but please NO SAND!! *nervously side-eyes the Paradise Cove themed wedding planning nearby*

We cordially invite not just the men, but the women and the children too.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

lol

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

:pusheen:

canyoneer

going for a batman theme and not inviting my parents because i want to stay in character

FutonForensic

wedding master: before you stands your bride. She is tall and fair, with medium-length honey blonde hair

Bride: champagne

Wedding master: huh?

Bride: it's champagne blonde, Todd

Wedding master: champagne blonde. What do you do?

Groom: I put the ring on her finger!

Wedding master: make a sleight of Hand check

Bride: why does he have to make a skill check if I want him to put it on?

Wedding master: uhh... it's a house rule

Groom: I rolled a 1

Wedding master: you drop the ring into a Green Slime. You're married to the slime now

Bride: what!!

Wedding master: you're fuckin the slime

Groom: bullshit, Todd

Wedding master: you know what?! *slams DM book shut* Rocks fall, everyone dies! Wedding over!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

wedding master: before you stands your bride. She is tall and fair, with medium-length honey blonde hair

Wedding master: you drop the ring into a Green Slime. You're married to the slime now

Wedding master: you know what?! *slams DM book shut* Rocks fall, everyone dies! Wedding over!

Twenty Four

FutonForensic posted:

lmao

Space Taxi

canyoneer posted:

going for a batman theme and not inviting my parents because i want to stay in character

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
ironically having a traditional 20th century white american themed wedding with a stuffy church, drunk pastor, marriot reception, terrible band, bland catered food, and forced weird traditions like throwing various things and drinking out of a gross shoe

Dungeon Ecology

hamjobs posted:

I own sixteen bridesmaids dresses and that's why I got married at a courthouse.

grats girl!!!!!! (lol)

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
This wedding has been rated PG-13 for adult themes, brief nudity, drug use and a moment of fantasy violence.

Stooge

canyoneer posted:

please join us for our simpsons seasons 2-10 themed wedding bbbq. costumes encouraged.

What's that extra B for?

kalel

bride's dad carries a printer to the altar

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alright team, huddle up: the theme for this wedding is gonna be FOOTBAAAAAAALLLLLLL WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF GOOOOO BULLDOGS CARRY THOSE RINGS IN YOUR MOUTHS ALL THE WAY DOWN THE AISLE GO GO GO GO GO TOUCHDOWN, THE GROOMSMAN HAS RETRIEVED THE RINGS SUCCESSFULLY

Dungeon Ecology

lol bride charges down the aisle one arm outstretch to the NFL football theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y6HTohpjjo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

26 41 13 HIKE

the bride passes the bouquet to the groom who sets it and the father of the bride kicks it toward a field goal constructed of cake while unmarried women attempt to intercept it

Dungeon Ecology

"there's a flag on the procession. illegal cellphone usage on the groom's side. 5 yard penalty, repeat first vow."

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

SciFiDownBeat posted:

:five:

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Manifisto

our wedding theme is our utter contempt and hatred for the wedding party and each and every guest

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

our wedding theme is our utter contempt and hatred for the wedding party and each and every guest

instead of toasts we will have political diatribes. the service will be conducted by the right reverend gilbert gottfried. during the reception, our seventh grade son's ska-based cover band will pay tribute to the works of dave matthews.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

instead of toasts we will have political diatribes. the service will be conducted by the right reverend gilbert gottfried. during the reception, our seventh grade son's ska-based cover band will pay tribute to the works of dave matthews.

Pick it up pick it up pick it up under the table while dreaming

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.

canyoneer posted:

What does that extra B stand for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Zorblack posted:

What does that extra B stand for?

Big beautiful

• Locked thread