Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

VJeff posted:

Drew McIntyre's first loss since returning to the main roster...is a clean pin from Dolpg Ziggler in the middle of Raw.

Balor interfered right before the finish, it was still completely pointless and stupid tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Intruder posted:

Why does the face team get to face the heel 3 on 1

Because it's hilarious

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Intruder posted:

With the heels getting handicap matches in their favor later in the show both weeks, it almost feels like it's part of a bigger angle but knowing Raw who the gently caress knows.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Intruder posted:

If the Revival was more pleasant they could find a third guy and Lucha House Party will beat them until such time as they add uh...Zack Ryder? Mojo Rawley? to the Revival.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Face Ziggler is exactly what people have been clamoring for, guys.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Draxion posted:

Mojo Rawley? to the Revival.

I say yeah.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

So its probably a bit too early to tell, but the official banner for TLC has Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins on it. And they are the only people on it. Which probably means that match is main eventing. The match with almost no hype and a god awful build.

:psyduck:

PPV posters mean literally nothing

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

bradzilla posted:

PPV posters mean literally nothing

This. For example, one PPV poster had Austin with 3 screaming heads, then at the PPV he just came out normally. I remember a lot of non-smart marks being angry at that time.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Faustian Bargain posted:

Face Ziggler is exactly what people have been clamoring for, guys.[Citation needed]

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Midnightghoul posted:

This. For example, one PPV poster had Austin with 3 screaming heads, then at the PPV he just came out normally. I remember a lot of non-smart marks being angry at that time.

It's a work of fiction dude, there's nothing stopping them from using Stone Cold Steve Cerberus

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You guys wanted Drew to be done teaming with Dolph, you didn't say anything about him having to win during that :smug:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1069962701840019456

I wonder how much he'd have to sell before he could realistically be voted out.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Kimoa Kid posted:

probably a bit more than half of what he has left. Actually the shares he sells almost certainly convert to ordinary ones rather than the family ones, so uhhhhh it’s just not going to happen unless other McMahons also sell up

E: as long as the McMahons collectively own more than 9% of the company I guess

jesus WEP fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Dec 4, 2018

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Breaking point is roughly 8 million shares (so 24 million sold), assuming: no additional shares are created, he is the only one with the 10x power stock, no more 10x stock is created, and that his stock loses the 10x power if he sells it.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

God I hope he dumps all that money in the XFL and loses it instantly

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Draxion posted:

If the Revival was more pleasant they could find a third guy and Lucha House Party will beat them until such time as they add uh...Zack Ryder? Mojo Rawley? to the Revival.

it better goddamn be drew gulak

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Vince would burn down the company with everyone trapped inside before he'd give up control.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Midnightghoul posted:

So good. I miss WWE PPV posters being friggin' nuts.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalisto posted:

So creative started to get on board with everything, especially Vince. Vince got on board with everything, 'oh Lucha House Party, you guys do some amazing, crazy stuff, man.' I'm like, 'hey Vince, we just want to have fun, man. If you want action, you want some cool stuff, we'll give you good stuff and there is stuff you haven't seen yet.' And Vince is like, 'oh man, do you know that Money In The Bank briefcase?' I was like, 'yeah.' 'How about we put a big rear end piñata there and we put the titles in there?' And I was like, 'oh, that is an awesome idea!' But it's everything in time and it's all about throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think that's...probably the best idea Vince has had in five years?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

it says a lot about Vince McMahon that his best idea in a long time is still incredibly racist

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

D.N. Nation posted:

this poster was based on of the first vests Austin used with three skulls on the back. I tough it was a nice detail

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Kallisto understands Vince McMahon better than anyone else ever will.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Vince McMahon is racist but in a really charming way

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i like Dean as a full-on supervillain but everything else was trash, didn't think they could be worse than last week but here we are

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Tribute to the Troops will air on December 20th this year on the USA Network.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Haven't the troops suffered enough?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Davros1 posted:

Haven't the troops suffered enough?

Considering all the reports I read only mentioned two matches being recorded, probably not.

Charlotte and Becky vs Sonya and Mandy
Ronda Rousey and Natalya vs Nia Jax and Tamina

:v:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mark Henry says Bliss is cleared.

I'm not sure what his role is now and if he'd actually have that info though.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Baron Corbin posted:

Vince McMahon is racist but in a really charming way

He is racist in that he sees everybody as a demographic to pump money out of even if he knows jack poo poo about said demographic, leading to amazing things like "what if we did a ladder match with a pinata that's got the tag belts inside", which manages to still be far less outright offensive than... basically all of Vince Russo's WCW writing involving minorities.

It makes you wonder what version of things went through his mind when Rey and Eddie pitched the Dominic angle to him

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Ted Turner Talks

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

Mark Henry says Bliss is cleared.

I'm not sure what his role is now and if he'd actually have that info though.

are you gonna tell Mark Henry he's full of poo poo?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Somebody's gonna get their wings clipped.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

D.N. Nation posted:

Looks like something out of the Amala Labyrinth in Shin Megami Tensei III.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Dec 4, 2018

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

are you gonna tell Mark Henry he's full of poo poo?

I will tell anyone anything over the internet.

This isn't even my real name!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
did anyone even talk about the universal title last night? is there a hint of anyone being a challenger for it, maybe drew?

what a top title for your a-show.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

shiksa posted:

did anyone even talk about the universal title last night? is there a hint of anyone being a challenger for it, maybe drew?

what a top title for your a-show.

Braun already has secured a match at the Rumble I believe, the TLC match has only Corbin's GM position at stake.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Incessant Excess posted:

Braun already has secured a match at the Rumble I believe, the TLC match has only Corbin's GM position at stake.

It's Braun's match at the Rumble against Corbin's GM position, I'm fairly sure.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He deleted it but

Ember's husband, regarding Nia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

He deleted it but

Ember's husband, regarding Nia

lol