Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
>3

E: Also,
>(S)ticky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Glumslinger posted:

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i come home this little shitter just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

Lol.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
3! And make the best war face while doing that.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
1. The Eye Guy clearly knows what's up.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

pixaal posted:

This is begging to be misread:

completely misread the situation and get up close to eye guy and give him a big romantic kiss. If he resists make it clear you intended to kiss him but don't force yourself that's just hosed up. Then say "I've always felt this way c'mon let's get out of here"

Woah there, I suggest we take it slow. Start seductively winking at him from now on instead.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tunicate posted:

We need more fanservice

:chast2b:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
3. Let's see what it needs, but more importantly, what we may get for helping.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I think it's time to tell everyone about the creepy voice.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
2-ish. If he was willing to talk, he's not going to shoot to kill immediately. If he actually has any weapons at all that is. Let's try to get closer, and see how he reacts.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
2. Let's pack some heat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
2. I say it's better to leave the rest of them be. Mostly because we want to get out of there as soon as possible.