Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I was playing with it with no real goal in mind and find this one really interesting.

I call it, man praying to a burning comicbook cheeseburger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I want to upload my own images, I want to cross a goatse with a tubgirl.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

No ring

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

End of Shoelace posted:

every day. every single loving day.

Is this 70% dog 28% oven mitt 2% toilet seat?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Over There posted:

Interesting what computers think humans look like.

They all look the same.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

I'm getting the idea I might like this thread more than everyone else...

I like this thread, and your posts are amazing. I think you are so good with the site you are scaring away people with far less talent.

I think there's just not much to talk about since most images are just odd computer made things that are interesting to look at.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I went for a walk in radioactive wastelands above ground and took some interesting photos.

A wounded animal that I suspect might be part pastry was found near the train yard.

I don't even know what to call this, but it was horrifying to watch in motion.

The forced used to crush this oil drum must have been immense

This little guy looks frightened.

Don't let his size fool you, this guy is fast!

I missed taking a picture of his fully extended tongue, maybe next time

As you can see from this picture my radiation alarm is going off

After some anti-rads I may venture into this strange new world and take more pictures.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

South: Lick to taste whatever is making the sound.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Paladinus posted:

>3

E: Also,
>(S)ticky

I agree [E]at the bird in front of this man and refuse to share.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Tace Vim posted:

ephemeral dogs:

You seemed to have posted Taweret, the Hippo goddess in with theses good boy dogs.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Do back flips down the road to dodge.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

How's this for war face :smuggo:

That thing is adorable and doesn't look like a war face. Is this our shrunken head companion that talks and aids us on our quest?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Pick the alien scorpion up and keep it as a pet next to the shrunken head.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Take the eye guys hand and attempt to drag both of you in.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

Looks like it's mid-painful-puke.

PS, Tunicate could I get a short rundown of how you made the gifs, if it's not too much an imposition?

I'm not sure what software they are using but maybe I can help you find something that will if they don't see this.

Looks like an additive dissolve transition between 2 images likely an image and a second image that was 1 or 2 generations off the previous image from the site. That one is played backwards after the full transition so it's likely image A dissolve to image B copy that reverse that and tack it on to the end of the first one set it to repeat without deleting the duplicate frames (this creates the pause). There may even be more than 2 still frames but the gif doesn't looks like it's at a low FPS. There's probably a free web based image editor that does all this.

there are other transition types that might look good for this thread, for the love of god don't star wipe.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

It's a fun thing to play around with but it's hard to know what's worth sharing because everything is bizarre and strange. The posting a little story was a good step, and the full CYOA is genius. It not only uses the tool for something else, you need skill to try and make something that will represent the strange things players are trying to do.

Maybe there's something beyond where the players are helping to make items that will be used. I'm not that great with it, but I am pretty good at coming up with stupid stuff for the PC to do.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Tree Bucket posted:

2. And why not provide Eye Guy with some helpful thinking music upon the whistlehorn?

Do this but wonder towards this odd vat while playing and listening; Peer inside I swear I saw something move in there.

edit:
I was playing around with the tools and made... this animation, it reminds me of some weird pirate mutant or maybe a White Walker. I'm not sure it'll be useful in the CYOA but it's interesting and wanted to share

pixaal fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jan 9, 2019

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

simplefish posted:

Shield Boy is the perfect genetically engineered supersoldier. All flailing fists then bulletproof turtleshell the moment you shoot at him. A one man testudo.

The base image is actually a rooster (cock) crossed with an eel. There's no turtle in there, I do see where a turtle shell could be though. This thing is just fun to use. I made the gif after getting a head like area after adding a website to the mix, it's basically just more of whatever website is being added over 7 frames. Their source for website must be strange.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jan 9, 2019

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

simplefish posted:

Oh poo poo, eyeguy's 4 sisters and their pet dog

Are you confusing Frankie for a dog? He has a genetic condition from the radiation that gives him a snout.

I think one of these is his dog:

I'm not sure what to make of these alien artifacts that vortmax found, they are very interesting and require further study. Maybe we are on one right now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

"And my name is Raggart. Truth is we don't want to be here. We were transported against our will" said Eye Guy, giving you the side-eye. You shoot him a look. Why are you telling them anything? you think at him. He gestures back with an "I don't know, what else is there to do?" sort of movement, followed by a "like it could get any worse for us." style of shrug.

This is begging to be misread:

completely misread the situation and get up close to eye guy and give him a big romantic kiss. If he resists make it clear you intended to kiss him but don't force yourself that's just hosed up. Then say "I've always felt this way c'mon let's get out of here"