Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Code Jockey posted:

haha owned

But for real stuff a bunch of creepy random stuff in there and spraypaint poo poo on the walls for the next person

buy a skeleton and put in there on a lazy boy wearing a beer hat and pointed at a little television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Banana Republican posted:

Cmon OP salvage the thread with a homebrew oubliette

Homebrewbliette

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
goddamnit op, when you discover there's nothing you need to vanish for a few days and come up with a goddamn cross world arg puzzle adventure for us. you could have saved sa with a bit of effort you KNOB.

that or if you discover there's something I suppose you might pretend there's nothing then BAM

FINGATS

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Were those empty styrofoam boxes a prepper thing? I feel like they are food packaging.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Moon Atari posted:

Were those empty styrofoam boxes a prepper thing? I feel like they are food packaging.

Pretty sure they were for china. When I first looked at the house it was absolutely packed full of the stuff. I have no idea how they got it all out as fast as they did, there were thousands of pieces.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Once again, Dracula's castle slips through our fingers.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Metaline posted:

Port Hope, Love Canal, or other?

I can't believe someone actually named a town "Love Canal".

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

CPL593H posted:

"Pussy Town" was already taken by a place in Maine.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CPL593H posted:

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

communism bitch posted:

Did they sue the agents for misrepresenting the property?
Cause they fuckin ought've
This was about 8 years ago and nobody thought of recommending that back then. They're now divorced and my friend is living in a house without a horrific history; nobody I know is in contact with her ex-husband, but statistically speaking I doubt that wherever he's living has a rape dungeon because the divorce was no-fault and he was not a child molester or rapist.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
The local tourism committee would like to give you all our most sincere welcome to Downtown Poundtown.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

butt dickus posted:

I have an educated guess as to what's in there but I don't want to spoil the surprise. If it helps, I have the following inventory:
pry bar (long)
pry bar (short)
circular saw
reciprocating saw
hammers
whiskey
boring-rear end regular saw
some wrenches i guess
cordless drill
oscillating/vibrating wood cutting thing
angle grinder
weed

I would prefer to destroy my stairs as little as possible.
> drink whiskey

> smoke weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

:ms: voted 5

• Locked thread