Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sorry I caused your earthquake. I was petting my cat and he purred pretty loud which of course resonated throughout the Earth and BAM! earthquake- then that plate dropped off the wall behind you and broke.

My bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I took too long to give my doggoe buddy that treat and he drooled, now you're dealing with a flood your way-- I'm so sorry!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I sneezed, Cat 4's in your future; dammit!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My wheezing and panting after attempting a jog this morning's the reason why your morning commute's so foggy; if I could take it back I would. Shoulda stayed in bed any drat way.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I was saving up for a new bong, now we're in a recession. COME ON ALREADY!

vanisher

Just threw away some cardboard in the regular trash not the recycling but it was actually a good thing because this was going to be recycled into someones divorce papers. I mean yeah they still end up getting divorced but at least its not on me.

vanisher

Just signed some divorce papers but I had them printed on non-recycled paper because I'm not a monster.

(Some bird in canada that helped pollunate a tree farm feels awful for no reason)

Manifisto

went back in time and killed baby hitler; when I returned the history books were saying nazi germany was led by some guy named hutler

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Went to go kill baby Hutler to fix history but his mom was all ready to go with back up babies using different vowels

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Went to go kill baby Hutler to fix history but his mom was all ready to go with back up babies using different vowels

kinda funny that hateler ended up being the one that stuck, a little on the nose

Manifisto

the inventor of the alphabet is just finishing his final draft, when the air shimmers and a guy with a small moustache and an armband appears. "you've got to add more vowels," he says. "for the love of god, add more vowels!"

ty nesamdoom!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
A terrorist manages to smuggle a butterfly on to a plane

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Little did Humanity know that by preserving the lives of the majestic monarch butterfly they were also dooming themselves due to to increased hurricane activity in the oceans. The scientist that discovered this vital link produced an ever-so-slight increase in the immediate ambient temperature that aided in an updraft that evolved into a thunderstorm that produced a lightning bolt that struck the server right after he hit "send" to upload the report to the world. The server crashed, the scientist's work was lost, and the lightning bolt ended when it took down the same scientist by stopping his heart.

Luckily, a co-worker was passing by the scientist's office, who performed emergency CPR on the scientist. When the scientist regained consciousness, he remembered his life's work and regarded the outcome of sending the report out to the world.

If Nature was determined to wipe Humanity off of the face of the world, so be it- he wasn't going to stand in the way. He forgot about the report, married his co-worker who saved his life, where they lived out their days living in a desert commune that was 100% self-sufficient and off the grid.

It was there that First Contact occurred with an advanced alien world. Since the inhabitants of the commune were the only ones that had demonstrated self sufficiency and therefore, responsibility to visit other worlds, they were given the secrets of the universe and left the world that only they had the knowledge to save. Monarch butterflies were the last species to finally die out...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

Just finished tracing back the creation of BYOB to the very first marijuana plant ever smoked

Manifisto

Fredrik1 posted:

A terrorist manages to smuggle a butterfly on to a plane

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING BUTTERFLIES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Just finished tracing back the creation of BYOB to the very first marijuana plant ever smoked

Splatmaster posted:

Little did Humanity know that by preserving the lives of the majestic monarch butterfly they were also dooming themselves due to to increased hurricane activity in the oceans. The scientist that discovered this vital link produced an ever-so-slight increase in the immediate ambient temperature that aided in an updraft that evolved into a thunderstorm that produced a lightning bolt that struck the server right after he hit "send" to upload the report to the world. The server crashed, the scientist's work was lost, and the lightning bolt ended when it took down the same scientist by stopping his heart.

Luckily, a co-worker was passing by the scientist's office, who performed emergency CPR on the scientist. When the scientist regained consciousness, he remembered his life's work and regarded the outcome of sending the report out to the world.

If Nature was determined to wipe Humanity off of the face of the world, so be it- he wasn't going to stand in the way. He forgot about the report, married his co-worker who saved his life, where they lived out their days living in a desert commune that was 100% self-sufficient and off the grid.

It was there that First Contact occurred with an advanced alien world. Since the inhabitants of the commune were the only ones that had demonstrated self sufficiency and therefore, responsibility to visit other worlds, they were given the secrets of the universe and left the world that only they had the knowledge to save. Monarch butterflies were the last species to finally die out...

Dungeon Ecology

oh man guys i think the butterfly i just ate is starting to kick in

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Splatmaster posted:

:five:

google THIS

I want to preface by saying, in my own defense, that I really, really like acorns.

Moon Atari

The short sighted butterflies all felt that their actions had no consequences beyond the immediate, and so they flapped their wings without hesitation or restraint. They flapped as often as they could, purposelessly and excessively beyond the demands of even the hungriest flappetites.

One day an unusually curious group of butterflies realised that the flaps had dire consequences: that with each flap they drew closer to disaster. But few butterflies took heed of their warnings. They flapped away confident that they would never need to change their flap based lifestyle: that the warnings were wrong, or that their personal flaps were insignificant.

Even when the curious and diligent butterflies showed the others the tornados their wing flaps had generated they didn't change their flap habits. As the tornadoes grew too numerous and destructive to ignore they flapped even harder: desperate to escape the paths of the tornadoes.

The luckiest of them, who lived in the areas most remote from the tornados, saw the sorry fate of the butterflies lost in the tornado and flapped hardest of all, greedily enjoying a few more years of unlimited flappiness for themselves. They knew that they were feeding the tornadoes to the point where they would be large enough to suck up even the most remote butterflies, but carried on anyway.

And so it is that the butterflies come to be remembered only for their evils: scorned by their offspring, who have been left to a flap deprived life blown about by the whims of the inescapable Tornado. These sad butterflies will be unlikely to last long in its turbulence. The Tornado will one day calm and die down without butterflies to fuel it with flaps, but no butterfly will be there to enjoy it.

kalel

butterfree, use gust!

Space Taxi
10 PRINT "DAVE IS AWESOME!!! HOMEWORK SUX!!!"
20 GOTO 10

And so David Mitchel, age 10, ushered in the singularity 1000 years in the future. As the apocalyptic artificial intelligence of unimaginable power assimilated the last atom in the universe, it thought, "I am everything. I am god. There is no other. There is no homework."

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
♫ Butterfly man, butterfly man, does whatever a butterfly can.. ♫

Dad, marvel is really out of ideas now aren't they?

..Yes my son.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
a butterfly flaps it's wings in Idaho, eventually causing a breeze that arouses a man in Iowa

kalel

Space Taxi posted:

10 PRINT "DAVE IS AWESOME!!! HOMEWORK SUX!!!"
20 GOTO 10

And so David Mitchel, age 10, ushered in the singularity 1000 years in the future. As the apocalyptic artificial intelligence of unimaginable power assimilated the last atom in the universe, it thought, "I am everything. I am god. There is no other. There is no homework."

vanisher

Fredrik1 posted:

♫ Butterfly man, butterfly man, does whatever a butterfly can.. ♫

Dad, marvel is really out of ideas now aren't they?

..Yes my son.

Help butterfly man, theres robbers at the bank!

(B man flaps his wings a little)

"There. That begins a chain of events that eventually lead to the robbers becoming reformed and returning the money several years from now."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
What if Butterflyman killed Batman...

FutonForensic

A butterfly flaps its wings, causing a breeze that directly blows a hole straight through Bruce Wayne's parents, killing them in cold blood

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

A butterfly flaps its wings, causing a breeze that directly blows a hole straight through Bruce Wayne's parents, killing them in cold blood

The Origin story that needs to be done

Manifisto

Butterfly FX is a cable channel featuring brash, hip, and sexy butterflies causing endless trouble and hijinks by flapping their wings at just the right (or wrong) time

ty nesamdoom!

They Might Be

sir i think our cloning labs samples may have been... compromised by a butterfly

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
To think.. a butterfly set of the events that led to the end of Evangelion. *showerthought*

google THIS

They Might Be posted:

sir i think our cloning labs samples may have been... compromised by a butterfly

Compromised by a Butterfly is my favorite erotic Amazon e-book.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
Goes back in time to kill the butterfly that was the cause of world war 2

vanisher

They Might Be posted:

Oh no, my secret identity is revealed. Except instead of butterfly wing flaps I make bad dad jokes which subtly alter events.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Compromised by a Butterfly is my favorite erotic Amazon e-book.

lol

chuck tingle: compromised by a butterfly to go back in time and change the course of history so I am born as a butterfly so I can compromise myself

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

er sorry make that a gay butterfly

Dungeon Ecology

Manifisto posted:

lol

chuck tingle: compromised by a butterfly to go back in time and change the course of history so I am born as a butterfly so I can compromise myself

oh i cant wait to compromise myself so hard

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
Butterfly report

Tom Cruise plays an agent in a future where he has to arrest the butterflies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
this was the oldest thread that wasn't archived

i wonder what ripple effects this bump will have??