Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

anime is bad like my posts Iím here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Ok I'm in.

If I'm posting at odd hours it's because I have a new baby daughter I swear I'm not Australian.

congrats on your magical snowglobe baby

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

imgay posted:

And its already sunday for the australians

itíís Wednedday my dudese,

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

[quote="Yami Fenrir" post="490567583"]
##vote solus
[/quote

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

the hell is this game

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Suss on IP for dropping the 3rd single vote before ability use. Also doesn't he have heart? If he's town why not kill him?

ASF was third vote werenít they?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

ASFís vote is worse because it killed beautiful boy imgay

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Sal did you end the day?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Thinking about IP living, obviously thereís a chance that binus sacrificed himself as a lightning rod, but altruism isnít really how he plays

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

huh, if the heart player is nkíd, it goes to the player who did the kill. So scum may not have wanted to out themselves by getting the heart

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

That is a good point. With a lead like that it may have been best to play safe (if IP is town).

Still doesn't explain 0 scum voting before using that ability. Then again, a mislynch today potentially ends the game, so IP could have been set up.

ASFís joke looks forced and very soon before the day ended. Thatís probably 1 scum vote.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Pod were you talking in the masonry before the day ended?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Podima posted:

Admittedly this doesn't specifically say that the heart distribution would be public, but also when there's exactly one vote on the person with the heart who gets executed, it's not rocket science.

when you put it like this voting the heart player looks pretty bad

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Podima posted:

Birb, why are you pushing the narrative that IcePhoenix is town holding the heart and ASF being scum out of the two living people who voted someone else before D1 ended so hard and from so many angles?

They could both be scum, I had some thoughts about setup predicting alignment but they went nowhere.

I was saying that IcyPeonyís vote made them look scummier to me. Your Ďnarrativeí needs work.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

28766f69642a2930 posted:

when you put it like this voting the heart player looks pretty bad

hmm I thought IP looked scummier if they straight up voted the heart person who immediately died, but rereading the flip post it went to Yami first who also died, and then to IP

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Is 287etc birdstrike?

no

only hAWKE

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Heart was hidden AFAIK. The vote chain-lynch and heart movement were separate, but very lucky for scum.

You read b- flip closely enough to notice he could have drawn the kill to himself, but you missed that?

Well yeah, d1 was over by the time I woke up

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Sleep deprivation makes mafia tough.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The flips birb, the flips.

The Heart will be randomly distributed among their voters: Yami Fenrir

The Heart will be randomly distributed among their voters: IcePhoenix

It was even bolded.

comprehension is for scums :sax:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

give GulagDolls what he wants imo

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

It's possible that Birb could have some sort of win condition to kill the person with the heart and wants to spare IP to let him kill IP later. It would make sense that there might be a 3p who is also trying to get the heart.

nothing Sal said about me there is true and itís still better than podís false narrative play

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

ASF must have a strong scumpower if Podís worries about him getting lunched

##vote asf

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Podima posted:

You can say it's a false narrative all you want without explaining what's false about it, sure. Works for plenty of folks and presidents! But I quoted your posts last page, and they clearly indicate a sustained push against ASF over IP without any meaningful reason why that shouldn't also apply to IP.

the other votes look like part of a conversation. ASFís doesnít, and the day ending soon after that looks opportunistic. This doesnít make IP town, the vote doesnít read as overtly scummy to me.

most of what you call ďa sustained pushĒ was talking about setup or role reasons why IP may be more or less scummy. it didnít help because I think theyíre null tells

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Hey birb, did you end D1 early?

no (I was asleep)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

this game is like brexit

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

icephonics who scum?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

I skipped most of the recent posts but the correct answer is vote one, vig the other

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

A Sometimes Food posted:

A lot of agreeing with people, very little putting forth your own opinions, at least compared to what I feel you usually do.

:hmmyes:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

good job Podima on showing them just how serious we are

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

(bizarro stormy is a self-vig)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

w a h t

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

wtf i like anime now

thatís messed up dude [b]##vote b-movie[/b

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Yami please show me where I defended IP because I donít remember doing that.

thx n dvnce

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Yami Yugi from what little we had to go on from yesterday, ASFís vote looked scummier. Youíre also ignoring that I thought IP voting the heart carrier yesterday was scummy, except this was a mistake and it wasnít public then.

In light of IPís flip, Iím thinking IP and ASF coordinated to quickhammer multiple towns lol

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

What I'm saying is ASF could have voted as a joke too, looking at Yami's flip.

it reads weird tho

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

I am assaulted. by :words:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

Why would you think it would be scummier if someone voted for the heart? That early, it's clear that IP had a plan to get multiple people out on 1 vote. However, why would you assume that scum knew who was the heart, and would land a vote on the heart before using IP's power? If so wouldn't this line of thinking clear ASF who didn't vote for the heart or a heart back up?

My theory was that scum IP knew who the heart was and quickhammered to get it for the scumteam. I thought it was public beforehand because I woke up to a bunch of text about the heart in bold and it was publicly moved about in the flip post. I would have voted IP for this until it was pointed out to me that no, the heart didnít start as public knowledge.

Going on what was available then - the d1 votes - I stand by saying ASFís vote looks worse. Sal saw it too. In light of IPís flip Iíll reconsider ASF, but itís strange that youíre not considering that ASF could be scum too

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

the only other person cleared from d1 is infi imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Why?

I think the fact that we both prodded Pod to vig IP says a lot too.

ehh I didnít really prod.

inf would have been asleep and therefore not involved in D1 shenanigans