Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I made the last piece of cheesecake.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

imgay posted:

I found a piece of the shikan jewel in the last piece of cheesecake.

Yeah Naraku is a good substitute for eggs.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##vote imgay

For eating the cheesecake I baked for everyone.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Honestly I know it looks bad but I was really just D1 shitposting. I thought up what I thought was a funny reason to throw out a vote and went with it.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

IP does having the Heart impose some kind of posting restriction? ASF do you have any thoughts and feelings about D1? I think you 2 are probably the most key here and you have both been suspiciously quiet

I'm pretty much always quiet, it's something I need to improve on.

My feelings are basically that given how D1 normally plays out scum wouldn't have had to coordinate anything, it was pretty much inevitable that a bunch of different people would get joke votes on them early day one, scum really just had to wait for that to happen to drop the hammer.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Podima posted:

Please elaborate on why ASF looks "bad" and also claim. I have a vig and I'm going to use it on either you or ASF, so this is your chance to convince me and drop any other scum reads besides Tobbs.

ASF, same to you but talk about Ice instead.

People besides IcePhoenix/ASF:
Mechanically, what do you think of the fact that town has a better chance at reclaiming the Heart if we vote IcePhoenix out? Ice was involved in the D1 stuff in a suspicious way and has not died despite holding the Heart. Either he was protected, redirect shenanigans happened, or he's scum. Numbers-wise, town stands a better chance of regaining the heart via the vote as we have a majority currently (otherwise the game would be over). I am somewhat surprised that nobody's brought this up besides birb going "hmm voting heart bad".

I'd say it would be best to leave the heart on IP as long as possible so you know where it is. If it's there at the rnd of day 3 then voting IP would clinch things for town.

I feel me and IP look bad for the same reason, adding votes that lead to the mass kill d1. I personally wouldn't have done that as scum however. Those votes would inevitably happen on their own. Why draw attention to yourself.

Personally I'd vote Sal today. They seem much more scattered than normal.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

Would disagree, but would also like to hear more from you about how my posting is scattered.

A lot of agreeing with people, very little putting forth your own opinions, at least compared to what I feel you usually do.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Well that's a hell of a thing.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Also I'm voting

##vote Infinitium

I really don't see where this push on Tobbs is coming from?

Like their posts seem reasonable based on what info we have and what has happened?

I'm also side eyeing birdstrike, like don't want to omgus, but continually trying to shift the vote onto me instead of IP in light of the flip does not look great.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Infinitum posted:

I've made several mentions of posts from Tobbs I disliked.

The fact that he's in a masonry is superfluous, and any mentions of "I suggested we shoot IP" can also be perceived as building towncred.

I would also put forth in a masonry that large, that at least 1 person is non-town

Looking back I see it, but not sure I agree. Sal did the same thing mostly without even casing anyone which reads much worse to me so singling out Tobbs for it still strikes me as kinda suss.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

Basically Pod, Birb and I have been the 3 most active people and thefact that IP flipped scum does not bode well imho for ASF.

.... how?

I mean I admit my vote there on it's own looks bad, but I feel IP's flip makes me look better, seems unlikely two scum would expose themselves like that when they could just wait for another town vote to go up.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

O_O

I mean I was comfortably suspicious of Sal already, I knew they were posting weird.

##vote Sal

I'm happy to move to Numbers or back to Infinitum but I figure someone should have a vote here.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

Yeah it's interesting how quiet the thread was (scum chatting in scum chat) and then you come and lead the charge to drop a vote here.

I'm voting for Scumtimes Food. I don't think the "joke" vote on D1 was a joke and I think it was a coordinated effort. I have nothing to gain from full claiming, but I did because I wanted town to look for actual scum. I'm voting with majority, and I think if the majority lets ASF live they are stupid. ASF is my #1 scum read and this post just smells of opportunism.

##vote ASF

Or I have a weird timezone.

And it's not opportunism to punish a gambit like this. If you were telling the truth why should we trust you. You have no reason to side with town over scum. If you're telling the truth then at best you're just gonna stir the pot with insincere votes with no motivation to help town win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Grats town, that was a ride.