Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

cop,...............

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Death to all cop

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sal why did u quote gently caress the police but not my post

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

flerp posted:

##vote sal altho i do not believe in the democratic process

##vote sal lets death him!!! let's death him!!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

##vote Gulag

I had a n0 cop and gulag is scum.

howd tyou get scum result on me...when i am godfather?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

I think you're backpedaling away from your non-town aligned wincon claim and acting silly to bury it and make it seem like another absurdity. I think that was an honest exclamation because you thought there were little to no actual townies.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm using my lightning rod

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm going to an anime convention and not reading all these posts.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

REGGAE PARADE posted:

i hate to be the one that says it, but honestly, it might be better to read all these posts

You read them, and then summarize them in three sentences.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dick Bastardly posted:

It's you. You are the scum. You are going to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B34DmsMxUlA

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

REGGAE PARADE posted:

Okay

I'm back and I've done the thing, I hope this is what you wanted:

Most anime I've read has seemed to center around a group of central characters who either have super-powers or big boobs. Some times the two are mixed and those are generally what people refer to as 'critically acclaimed anime'. Typically an anime ends when a bad guy has been defeated, making you question why go all the way to Japan to read the typical hero arc storyline when you could have done it in almost any other country in the world just as well but with less weird fans.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i have awisen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

begin stage 2