Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Hope you all bought good insurance cause shangela gonna get robbed AGAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I hope they do the Christmas special this time of year every year forever bc it’s a nice kick in the rear end to get Christmas decorations up

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

This is so freaking good I don’t know what y’all are talking about

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Mayhem’s runway look was loving amazing, like a goddess of the winter solstice or something

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Dec 9, 2018

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Misso has been rewatching early seasons and I was doing something else but I overheard the exchange Tati has in the makeover episode with her elderly queen about how his pubes fell out and now I can’t think about anything else

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

This is reminding me of thinking about what my father dying will eventually feel like

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

nerd_of_prey posted:

And I've had 'hey sis it's christmas' in my head all weekend, so the advertising worked!!

Same

My new job is full of lesbians who don’t watch drag race and it caught on immediately, it’s a good line

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

warez posted:

They don't exactly have the shiniest track record on not-putting-their-feet-in-their-mouths w/r/t trans stuff, though it's been improving I guess.

S2 reunion is the cringiest episode of the show bc of this wrt sonique, like I’m constantly amazed how awkward and gross this show is without a trace of malice in early seasons, like a weird uncle calling you queer and you know from context he’s being supportive but it just doesn’t sound like it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Best thing about drag race moving to vh1 is they don’t geoblock their preview stuff, my body is ready

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’ve never been out to watch drag race but out of curiosity since I recently moved I thought I’d google it and every dedicated gay bar listed as such on google for my city has been shut down for lisencing violations

🤔

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I really like random freeze framing while watching tv I thought this one from the preview was a doozy

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Dunno about editing but sound levels on dialogue were hosed.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Yeah I love her coming in and pulling a phi phi but I think she’s more capable of living up to it without cracking the shits with the format

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Rewatch update: I forgot moby was a werkroom guest for half a second in season 7

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Trinity’s read on gia made me spit out beer

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Manila is loving ruthless holy gently caress

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Manila’s act was maybe the most joyful and dumb piece of performance art I’ve seen on this show to date

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m trying to go to sleep but I can’t stop thinking about the bit right after farrah says she can’t see the painting and you see Manila furiously mugging while painting and all I can think about is how long she did ridiculous faces we didn’t even see

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Rewatching season 2 untucked I just realised they got martinis Jesus no wonder early untucked is hectic drama

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

It’s really hard to make more than 4 martinis and have them come out at a good temp so all I can think is these poor girls are drinking lukewarm martinis and getting real mad bc of it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

S2 seems egregiously bad bc there’s a lot of slurring I don’t remember in s3 although I’ll be interested to see when they make the switch from martinis to high balls, I know s4 was the last season directly sponsored by absolut, at least visibly

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

esperterra posted:

Juju was deadass wasted during Black Velvet, and iirc the main reason they started limiting drinks after S2. She was such a mess that Untucked.

Iconique

I’m a bad person bc im looking forward to this moment way too much, she’s the most wasted so far

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Iconic editing in the penultimate untucked of season 2

Tati: you think everything I do is poo poo

Raven: I would never say that

*cut to five instances of raven saying ‘Tati is poo poo’ in confessionals*

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Dec 18, 2018

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

The Alyssa Edwards show is a ‘dance moms’ style thing about Justin(?) teaching kids dance and some of his family drama on the side. It’s watchable but not super compelling imo.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m still firmly on the ‘TISM should represent Australia in Eurovision’ train but unless I hear news about a reformation I reckon Courtney is a good pick and I hope she gets it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I was rewatching as2 and Alyssa is still the only performer to come out and do a lip sync for a talent show and have enough else going on to actually entertain me. Not that I’m opposed to a fierce lip sync but something about that being the underlying premise of the show makes it feel less impressive as a talent in this context

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

Oh, my mistake - it's only blocked for US folk.

Wtf is it Opposite Day

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Episode 3 elimination spoilers: gias exit was surprisingly classy and graceful despite her general demeanour this season and I felt real bad about seeing her go even though it was an obvious choice. I’m glad she got some kind of storyline this season even if it was just ‘catty girl admits to her behaviour and seems genuinely remorseful about it’

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i don't really get why you'd wait a whole week when its freely available but I said my piece anyway

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

We watched every nailed it! Holiday episode, i love making new traditions

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

It’s good and I can’t wait to talk about it both irl and in this thread

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Rewatching I got a good laugh out of the argument about who should do Caitlin Jenner bc I noticed as soon as it came up Manila and Latrice sidled up either side of trinity and they remind me of statler and Waldorf

Also I thought Valentina’s snatch game look was incredible, trinity, Naomi and Valentina all did a great job transforming themselves it’s just Val’s characterisation was really weak in comparison to the others

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Dec 29, 2018

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Also rus runway look was v excellent. I forgot he even had legs.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I liked the wig tonight wrt how it worked with the outfit but y’all are as sharp as my missus at jumping on those wig lines because I never notice it until it’s pointed out

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Also Valentina is a loving baller, I think that’s the most self assured anyone has ever sounded in the bottom on all stars, I kind of hope she goes all the way b I really respect the way she talked to Manila in the werk room

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

When Manila has to sit you down and tell you your Asian jokes are offensive and lazy you gotta really take a step back and reassess your life

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Eej posted:

Gia play a middle aged Cambodian immigrant by starting with konnichiwa

I don’t know who she was playing or their original nationality but despite that I think I felt this in my bones, it was the most awkward moment in recent memory on this show

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

beepsandboops posted:

I'm Japanese-American and seeing the only JA contestant on RPDR (ever?) go full Sixteen Candles was disappointing.

I loved Manila's lipsync, the emotion she put into just the first couple of seconds was really special

Is yuhua Japanese American? I just assumed bc her drag surname reminds me of Yamasaki whisky but pulling any personal info searching for drag names is pretty fruitless

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

alf_pogs posted:

manila has unmatched facial expressions when she's performing. she seriously is just great at mugging and gurning it up

I can’t freeze frame Manila during her stage performances without cackling maniacally it’s so loving good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

ru’s outside the courtroom look with the two piece tracksuit and slippers combo feels like a personal attack on my entire friend group from ages 17-24