Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
My wife saw online that one of the first guest judges will be Ms Britney Spears and she’s shook out of her mind. I try to stay away from spoilers but this would be both long overdue and very surprising to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

This is really bad y’all. We ain’t turned it off yet but this is really dumb.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

First elimination
Jasmine Masters

That Q and A they all did with Carson the other day pretty much confirmed this for me. Every answer she gave was only 1 word and only because Carson would go out of his way to ask her things.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Y’all ever watch Happy Endings? Farrah and Alex are twins.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I’m so mad. I knew Manila was going to take it the second it started, but I would have lost my mind

Fake edit this is probably fuckery but that next on makes it look super hard like Trinity picked Valentina, which wouldn’t make sense, but I’d love it so much.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Chi chi’s black and white lip sync is maybe not the best, but it’s my favorite.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Omgggg Latrice deserves to go home. She was so boring all season, I just didn’t think anyone had the guts to do it

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Gia’s aggressively stupid so I don’t believe anything she says.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

How on earth is this the top two I’m mad

E: and this winner :whitewater:

E2: fine with the lipstick though

zelah fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jan 26, 2019

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Succeed sure, but all stars isn’t the place to improve, it’s to showcase your improvement since your last season.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

spite house posted:

My hunch is they were both offered a deal of some kind to come on, create storylines and leave, which we know for a fact that World of Wonder has done before.
When was that?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Given some time I’m less upset about Manila because, really, she shouldn’t have been there. She had her season, she was on all stars, that should be all. This is how I’m trying to rationalize it at least.

Also I don’t care who wins anymore, as long as it’s not washed up Latrice.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Naomi playing SJP a) kinda mean b) fully turned to the camera while at the table

Choices

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Am I a blind person? I feel like I’m not seeing any of the positives the judges are citing in Latrice’s performance

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I don’t want to start a derail about Trixie being a POC or not, but it is worth noting that she was basically the 3rd runner up behind Bendela and Shangela until the last possible second.

I still think Naomi or, preferably, Monique can win and it not be controversial.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

...............okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Oh I absolutely put AS4 below AS3. It’s so boring. I was medium impressed by some of Manila’s looks and that’s about it.